Platelet-Rich Plasma Training Facelift and Facial Certification Live and Online CME
The Only CME-Accredited Cosmetic Platelet-Rich Plasma Facelift Training Course
PracticalCME has the ONLY Cosmetic PRP Facelift Training that Offers…
Learn The Cosmetic Uses of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) on the Face in the First CME Training Course Ever On This Subject. This Course also includes extensive Training on Using Microneedling along with PRP. These procedures are known as the PRP Facelift and the PRP Facial among other branded names.
This CME Training Course Debuted in 2014 and has been revised to include the latest research on the subject with dozens of citations and live links to full-text peer-reviewed articles on this exciting new subject. This course covers everything you will need to add cosmetic PRP to your existing practice of BTX-A and Facial Fillers…
- Full Protocols for both the PRP Facial and PRP Facelift
- Combining PRP and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers in the Same Treatment
- Review of All FDA-Approved PRP Isolation Equipment
- Basic Science Behind PRP and How to Activate PRP
- Customizable Consent Forms and Patient Instruction Forms
- Extensive Training in Microneedling With or Without PRP
- LIVE Hotel-Based Courses Include Live Demonstration of Microneedling Procedure
In addition to protocols for the PRP Facelift and Facial, we also present some commonly used protocols for PRP in Scar Revision, Scalp Rejuvenation, Breast/Nipple Rejuvenation, and Hand Rejuvenation.
Most providers of this new service have learned it by studying protocols. The actual injection technique is simpler than doing BTX or Dermal Fillers. However, it is strongly recommended that any provider taking this course is already skilled at doing Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers on the face prior to adding PRP to your practice. Providers who have taken this video course and have experience with dermal fillers have all been able to seamlessly integrate PRP into their practices.
The streaming course includes video clips of the procedure and the instructors are always available by phone and email for questions after the course. We are committed to your success. If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
- Understand the Definition of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Learn the growth factors present in platelets and their functions
- Review the FDA-approved PRP isolation devices
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Each
- Differences between 1.7x and 4x or higher platelet counts
- How and Why to “Activate” PRP
- Benefits of PRP in the medical literature
- Medical/Wound Healing Indications
- Review of Literature regarding cosmetic indications
- Face lifting and filling
- Skin tone and uniformity
- Hair Regrowth
- Cosmetic PRP Facelift Technique and Protocols
- Patient Assessment
- Planning the Treatment
- Volumes of PRP and HA Filler Calculations
- Performing the Procedure
- Cosmetic PRP Facial Technique and Protocols
- Review of Microneedling Devices
- Literature review of Microneedling
- Microneedling protocols
- Aftercare and Skin Products to Avoid
- Using PRP for other Body Areas
- Scalp Rejuvenation Protocols
- Hand Rejuvenation Protocols
- Cosmetic PRP Breast Atrophy/Nipple Protocols
- PRP Scar revision Protocols
- Marketing Your New Service
- Bundling Your Service With BTX and Dermal Fillers
LIVE Office-Based Training courses will include a demonstration of the PRP Facelift, Microneedling or both. LIVE Hotel-Based Training courses will include a demonstration of Microneedling. Contact Us for details regarding each individual course date.
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 6.75 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Only PracticalCME Medical Training offers FAST TRACK (TM) training courses. Only FAST TRACK training courses give the participant the opportunity to learn the material in 3 parts….
- Online Interactive Streaming Presentation of the entire course. The online material is interactive, searchable, indexed and contains live clickable links. It is not a grainy YouTube video of a lecture.
- Live Q&A with Discussion and Hands-On opportunity
- Review of the online material to further reinforce the concepts and protocols.
We typically retain only 10-20% of what we learn in a “cold” live lecture setting. When learning a new procedure, we cannot afford to forget this much when we treat our first patient. This is why we send you the complete course to watch at your own pace immediately once you register. All participants must watch the entire course along with the treatment videos and pass the post-test prior to attending the live Hands-On workshop date. The live workshop typically has 6 or fewer attendees to maximize the time for Q&A and deeper discussion of the treatment protocols. Most attendees feel like an “expert” before the live session even begins. Over 98% of our attendees prefer FAST TRACK (TM) training and feel very confident after returning to their offices to perform their first treatment. Please contact us for the exact hands-on opportunity available at different live PRP sites as hotel sites and doctor’s office sites offer different experiences.
Our Aesthetic Training Courses and Wellness Certification Courses
Reserve Your Seat Now
What’s New at PracticalCME Medical Training
SPECIAL REPORT on the CME Industry
Before spending a penny on post-graduate CME training, learn how to navigate the minefield of package pricing and meaningless acronyms.Read More -->
PracticalCME Returns to NYC and LA
PracticalCME Medical Training returns to New York City and Los Angeles in 2017. Now providers in the Northeast and in Southern California can drive-in/drive-out andRead More -->
November 2017 Orlando Training for Hurricane Irma Relief
Founded in Georgia 10 years ago, PracticalCME has taught a number of dates each year in the state of Florida. Our hearts go out to the victims of Hurricane Irma in Georgia, Florida, and the Entire Southeast. PracticalCME will donate 100% of the profits from our November 2017 Orlando training date to Hurricane Irma relief … Continue reading November 2017 Orlando Training for Hurricane Irma ReliefRead More -->