Platelet-Rich Plasma Training Facelift and Facial Certification Live CME Certification Classes
Small-Group LIVE Hands-On Training
Maximum 6 Providers per Live Hands-On Training Course
- The first and only CME-Approved Cosmetic PRP Training Course
- Locations throughout the country
- Microneedling hands-on training at each live date
FAST TRACK Online + Live Certification Training
Learn Online prior to the Live Training Class
- Start watching online course material immediately
- Downloadable consents and patient instruction forms
- Live Course focuses on advanced learning and hands-on
7.5 AMA/AAFP CME Credits
Comprehensive Cosmetic PRP Facial and Facelift CME Training
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 7.5 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Why Choose PracticalCME?
Excellence in CME Training Since 2008
- All live Training includes FAST TRACK online content prior to the live hands-on course.
- Live Links to Over 50 Full Text Sources in our Online Video Course (included with all live course dates)
- “Fly In Fly Out” Weekend certified Hands-On Training and Certification.
- Maximum 6 attendees per each live date.
- One-on-one Hands-On supervision from our all-MD faculty
Who is Eligible to Take PracticalCME Training Courses?
PRP Facelift and PRP Facial Training for Medical Professionals
- Doctors (MD’s and DO’s)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- DDS or DMD
- Non-US Licensed Providers Chat with us using the chat box below or email us
- Understand the Definition of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Learn the growth factors present in platelets and their functions
- Review the FDA-approved PRP isolation devices
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Each
- Differences between 1.7x and 4x or higher platelet counts
- How and Why to “Activate” PRP
- Benefits of PRP in the medical literature
- Medical/Wound Healing Indications
- Review of Literature regarding cosmetic indications
- Face lifting and filling
- Skin tone and uniformity
- Hair Regrowth
- Cosmetic PRP Facelift Technique and Protocols
- Patient Assessment
- Planning the Treatment
- Volumes of PRP and HA Filler Calculations
- Performing the Procedure
- Cosmetic PRP Facial Technique and Protocols
- Review of Microneedling Devices
- Literature review of Microneedling
- Microneedling protocols
- Aftercare and Skin Products to Avoid
- Using PRP for other Body Areas
- Scalp Rejuvenation Protocols
- Hand Rejuvenation Protocols
- Cosmetic PRP Breast Atrophy/Nipple Protocols
- PRP Scar revision Protocols
- Marketing Your New Service
- Bundling Your Service With BTX and Dermal Fillers
LIVE Office-Based Training courses will include a demonstration of the PRP Facelift, Microneedling or both. LIVE Hotel-Based Training courses will include a demonstration of Microneedling. Contact Us for details regarding each individual course date.
Course General Information & Purpose
How the Best Doctors, Nurses, and Mid-Levels Learn Cosmetic PRP since 2014
Nobody learns how to treat patients with Cosmetic PRP in their basic medical or nursing education. These cosmetic injection procedures do not belong to any one specialty or group of providers. For over a decade, PracticalCME has provided inclusive hands-on training courses for all eligible practitioners. It is our goal to provide you safe, evidence-based certification training before, during, and after the live hands-on training date. And our physician faculty members will continue to support you while you transition from student to provider in these services.
With our unique FAST TRACK™ Botox classes you are ready to practice your new procedure in 3 easy steps…
- Watch the narrated online content at your own pace.
- Attend the live review of the protocols, Q&A, and hands-on training
- Begin practicing and re-review the online content when necessary
Over 95% of our attendees rate our PRP trainin “excellent” and would recommend PracticalCME’s certification to a friend or colleague.
Reserve Your Seat Now
What’s New at PracticalCME Medical Training
PracticalCME voted a 2019 Card Member Favorite
Since our inception in 2008, PracticalCME has prided itself in providing value for online and small-group hands-on CME. We are honored to be chosen by AMEX card members for 2019.Read More -->
PracticalCME Selected by PDOThreadLiftTraining.com as a Partner
http://pdothreadlifttraining.com has selected PracticalCME as a trusted partner for providing PDO Thread Lift CME online and live hands-on training.Read More -->