CME Weight Loss and Ketosis Certification Courses
Showing all 4 results
VIDEO WELLNESS TRIPLE (SAVE $1,000) All 3 Wellness Video Courses (BHRT, Weight Loss, NT/GI)
-Add to cart
VIDEO COURSE ***NEW FOR 2023***Evidence-Based Weight Loss with Ketosis, Semaglutide and Other Agents (6 credits)$1,495.00
-Add to cart
VIDEO WELLNESS BLOCK (SAVE $400) Choose Any 2 Wellness Video Courses (BHRT, Weight Loss, NT/GI)
BHRT, Weight Loss ONLINE Wellness Block. SAVE $500 plus 1-hour LIVE Consultation with Dr. Zengo
-Add to cart
Fully Online Weight Loss CME Certification Course including Semaglutide
The Most Comprehensive Evidence-Based Weight Loss Course with all of the Newest Cutting-Edge Agents
- We ONLY cover what works long-term
- Dozens of Literature Citations
- The perfect companion to any BHRT/Wellness practice
- NO sponsors controlling the curriculum
- NO MLM products recommended
- Full downloadable Ketosis diet menu/instructions for patients
Fully ONLINE Streaming Interactive Presentation
Printable Certificate after Completion of Post-Test
- Complete at your own pace.
- Print your certificate after completion of post-test.
- Full access to instructor for Q&A while taking the course
- No-charge course updates pushed automatically for 2 years.
6.0 AMA/AAFP CME Credits
Comprehensive Weight Loss, Ketosis Diet Training
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 6.0 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Who is Eligible to Take PracticalCME Training Courses?
Weight Loss and Ketosis Diet Training for Medical Professionals
- Doctors (MD’s and DO’s)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurses (in a proper supervisory practice situation)
- Other licensed professionals who consult with weight loss patients.
- Non-US Licensed Providers Chat with us using the chat box below or email us
- Obesity By the Numbers
- Why Obesity is the Greatest Epidemic of our Time
- Obesity and Quality of Life
- Costs of Obesity to Society
- Obesity and Illness
- Myths and Misconceptions about Dieting
- Why Calorie Counting is Not Enough
- Why Scale Weight is not the Best Indicator of Success
- BIA Body Composition Testing
Obesity Behind the Scenes
- Genetics of Obesity
- Adaptive Thermogenesis
- Sleep Deprivation and Weight Gain
- Disorders of Intake
- Food Addiction Hypothesis
- Why We Crave Certain Foods
- Why We Eat When We are Not Hungry
- Gut Biome Contribution to Intake and Absorption Disorders
- Dysregulation of Metabolism
- Hormone Glucose Regulation
- Intermittent Fasting … what works and what does not
- Contribution of Hypothyroid to Obesity
- Contribution of Male, Female and Stress Adrenal Hormone Imbalances to Obesity
- Plastics and Pollutants Role in Obesity
- How Exercise Can Cause Weight Gain or Weight Loss
- Maximizing Exercise for Weight Loss … More is not Necessarily Better!
Pharmaceuticals and Supplements
- Historical Agents
- Prescription Stimulants
- Literature summary
- Prescribing variations
- Combination Agents
- New Novel Prescription Agents (Qsymia, Contrave, Incivree)
- GLP-1 Agonists (Liraglutide and Semaglutide)
- GLP-1 Tips and Tricks
- Off-Label Mediations likely to be approved in 2023-4 **
- New ORAL Prescription agents **
- OTC Supplements
- Why Caffeine Does Not Work
- **Course includes automatic updates as needed to follow these developments**
Analysis of Popular Diets
- Counting Calories
- The Low-Fat Mistake
- Low-Carb, High-Fat
- Low Glycemic Diets
- Glycemic Index vs Glycemic Load
- Low-Carb, High-Protein
- Ketosis Diets
- How to Achieve Ketosis Safely
- Physiology of Ketosis to Burn Fat
- Meal Replacements
- Dietary Recall Issues
- Diet Apps
Practice Tips and Tricks
- Billing Insurance
- Handling the Reluctant, Resistant, and Defeated Weight Loss Patient
- Incorporating BHRT, Thyroid, GI Testing and NT Testing into Weight Loss
- How to take a Great Weight Loss History
- Forming a Partnership with the Patient
- Using Follow-up Visits for Continued Motivation and Compliance
Course General Information & Purpose
Evidence-Based Weight Loss, Ketosis Diet CME Certification Training Course for Bariatric Providers. Course includes discussion of popular Hormone-Aided Ketosis Diets
The number one complaint among our patients is weight gain and the inability to lose weight and keep it off effectively. The supplement industry makes over 50 million dollars a year offering solutions yet no pill has ever been shown to cause permanent weight loss. This course only presents evidence-based topics which will work with your patients. The course contains over 200 citations from the medical literature. Highlights of the course include…
- Discussion of Food Addictions and How to Treat Them
- The Role of Exercise as both a Help and Hindrance to weight loss
- Understanding Macronutrients and How to Build a Healthy Menu
- The Importance of Sleep in Weight Loss
- Problems and Limitations With Current Pharmaceuticals
- How to Select an Effective Meal Replacement for Your Practice
- Detailed Information on Implementing an Effective Hormone-Aided Ketosis Diet in Your Practice
No proprietary, multi-level, or other expensive substances are recommended in this training. This course has no sponsors. Customizable patient information forms, consents, and sample menus for our recommended ketosis diet are included. Courses are taught live, as a live internet simulcast, or included at no charge with the purchase of selected live dates for our Saliva Testing/BHRT Course. The course is also available online as a fully interactive streaming presentation with email support from our faculty. So no matter how you train, you have nothing to lose. Your patients need this service and there is no better time to implement it than NOW!
If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
Reserve Your Spot Now for one of PracticalCME’s Online Weight Loss Certification Training Courses
Why Choose PracticalCME?
Excellence in CME Training Since 2008
Frequently Asked Questions
Our evidence-based course has been designed for medical professionals who want to help their patients lose weight.
Therefore, it’s ideal for doctors (MDs and DOs), physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other licensed experts offering guidance to weight loss patients.
However, it’s essential to know that our training course won’t alter the legal scope of the weight loss practice set by your home state’s or country’s medical or nursing boards. If you want more information about it, please review the requirements for your location.
Our online classes present evidence-based topics and over 200 citations from the medical literature with key information on obesity, myths and misconceptions about dieting, sleep deprivation and weight gain, metabolism dysregulation, hormone glucose regulation, and exercise.
In addition, our curriculum has high-quality, professional content on weight loss supplements and pharmaceuticals, reviews of popular diets, and practical tips and tricks for creating a comprehensive and effective personal weight loss plan.
PlacticaCME’s classes also include customizable patient information forms, sample menus for recommended ketosis diets, consents, and more. These resources come in handy for those providing or planning to provide weight loss services.
Our training course has been designed to provide professionals with up-to-date information on how to build an effective and evidence-based medical weight loss program. This includes all of the latest information on Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro for weight loss.
PracticalCME’s courses don’t recommend MLM products, and there are no sponsors controlling our curriculum. We focus on what works long-term to help patients lose weight.
You don’t have to attend our weight loss online classes at fixed hours. Instead, you can complete the course at your own pace. Plus, our content is engaging and interactive, and you can get updates for up to two years at no additional charge.
As the obesity epidemic balloons, getting involved in medical weight loss clinics is helping medical professionals grow their income. However, we also care about patients.
As a result, our courses can help medical professionals add value to their careers and learn best practices to help their patients achieve their goals.
Yes, you’re right! This course’s content has all the information you need to create an effective personal weight loss plan tailored to your patient’s needs and goals.
Yes, you will! We understand that weight gain is one of the main concerns of patients. Therefore, we include crucial information on weight management, how to handle a reluctant, defeated, and resistant patient, how to use follow-up visits for continued motivation, forming a partnership with patients, and more.
Yes! After reviewing the course’s content, you must complete and pass the post-test to receive a printable certificate. This training program is acceptable for up to 6.0 credits accepted by AAPA and AANP.
Prices for our weight loss training courses start at $1,495.00. You can buy them now and pay over time with Affirm for as low as $91 per month.