Platelet-Rich Plasma Certification and PRP Training Courses
Showing 5–8 of 28 results
(SAVE $600) LIVE INJECTION TRIPLE Botox and Dermal Fillers with Cosmetic PRP Training Saturday July 23, 2022 8am, Orlando (New Smyrna Beach, FL) (20.25 credits)
-Add to cart
LIVE Cosmetic Uses of PRP – PRP Facelift and Facial Saturday July 23, 2022 1:00pm Orlando (New Smyrna Beach, FL) (10.25 credits)$1,695.00
-Add to cart
LIVE (SAVE $600) INJECTION TRIPLE Botox and Dermal Fillers with Cosmetic PRP Training Saturday August 6, 2022 8am, New York (Babylon, Long Island) (20.25 credits)
-Add to cart
LIVE Cosmetic Uses of PRP – PRP Facelift and Facial Saturday August 6, 2022 1:00pm New York (Babylon, Long Island) (10.25 credits)$1,995.00
-Add to cart
Small Group LIVE Hands-On Training
FAST TRACK Online + Live Certification Training
Learn Online prior to the Live Training Class
- Start watching online course material immediately
- Downloadable consents and patient instruction forms
- Live Course focuses on advanced learning and hands-on
- Learn more about FAST TRACK blended training
10.25 AMA/AAFP CME Credits
Cosmetic Platelet-Rich Plasma Training with Hands-On
- Accredited Certification by AAFP and AMA Category 1
- Credits accepted by AANP and AAPA
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 10.25 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP). AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Who is Eligible to Take PracticalCME Training Courses?
PDO Thread Lift Training for Medical Professionals
- Doctors (MD’s and DO’s)
- Nurse Practitioners & Physician’s Assistants
- Others are eligible for the online course only, but not the hands-on training at this time.
- Non-US Licensed Providers Chat with us using the chat box below or email us
- Understand the Definition of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)prp facial procedure
- Learn the growth factors present in platelets and their functions
- Review the FDA-approved PRP isolation devices
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Each
- Differences between 1.7x and 4x or higher platelet counts
- How and Why to “Activate” PRP
- Benefits of PRP in the medical literature
- Medical/Wound Healing Indications
- Review of Literature regarding cosmetic indications
- Face lifting and fillingCosmetic-platelet-rich-plasma-training-course
- Skin tone and uniformity
- Hair Regrowth
- Cosmetic PRP Facelift Technique and Protocols
- Patient Assessment
- Planning the Treatment
- Volumes of PRP and HA Filler Calculations
- Performing the Procedure
- Cosmetic PRP Facial (PRP plus Microneedling) Technique and Protocols
- Review of Microneedling Devices
- FDA 2018 Jurisdiction of Microneedling Devices
- Literature review of Microneedling
- Microneedling protocols
- Aftercare and Skin Products to Avoid
- Using PRP for other Body Areas
- Scalp Rejuvenation Protocols
- Hand Rejuvenation Protocols
- Cosmetic PRP Breast Atrophy/Nipple Protocols
- PRP Scar revision Protocols
- BONUS: Introduction to PRP with Smooth PDO Threads
- Marketing Your New Service
- Bundling Your Service With BTX and Dermal Fillers
LIVE Office-Based Training courses will include a demonstration of the PRP Facelift, Microneedling or both. LIVE Hotel-Based Training courses will include a demonstration of Microneedling. Contact Us for details regarding each individual course date.
Cosmetic Platelet-Rich Plasma PRP Hands-On Certification with Microneedling
Since 2008, PracticalCME has been a leader in small-group, hands-on PRP Training. Moreover, our Cosmetic PRP Course is also combined with a complete Microneedling Curriculum as well. Therefore, you will learn two of the most sought after injectable cosmetic treatments in one certification course. This effectively covers both the PRP Facelift and PRP Facial in one Training.
As a result, over 98% of our attendees rate our PRP Training Course “excellent” and would recommend PracticalCME’s certification to a friend or colleague.
FAST TRACK™ Online plus Live Hands-On Blended Dual Certification
- A full 5 hour streaming, interactive online presentation complete with narrated treatment videos.
- Because the online learning begins from the moment you place your order, you can learn at your own pace.
- Print your online CME certificate after passing the online post-test.
- Then, attend the live hands-on for an additional 5.25 CME hour certificate.
- Hands-on courses are limited to 6 providers for each 1 MD instructor.
One-on-One Small Group PRP and Microneedling Hands-On Training.
PracticalCME spends a greater percentage of our live contact time doing hands-on instruction than any other PRP Course, anywhere.
Because our MD instructors average 10 years of experience, your semi-private hands-on experience is second to none. You get to perform your own medical microneedling at all sites and inject real PRP spun from one of your own patients at our private MD office sites (Seattle, Portland, Orlando, New York, Charlotte, Athens,GA). We only use FDA-cleared microneedling pens and PRP isolation devices, and have NO sponsors controlling our curriculum like other trainings.
10.25 AMA Category 1 level CME credits with Dual Certification
Because our courses are backed by the gold standard in CME certification, you can rest assured that you are receiving the best training with no sponsorship or bias whatsoever. Use your online certificate to set up your accounts to purchase your microneedling pen and PRP isolation equipment, then use your hands-on certificate for your liability insurance. FAST TRACK™ gets you ready to begin treating patients immediately when you return to the office.
PRP Training for MD’s, DO’s, NP’s, PA’s, and RN’s
PracticalCME has always maintained the most inclusive training for a wide variety of healthcare professionals. Since our courses are only taught by experienced MD’s, your certificates will always be valid for your professional certification. Other courses taught by RN’s cannot certify higher level providers like NP’s, PA’s and MD’s.
Why Choose PracticalCME for your PRP Facelift Certification and Microneedling Training?
Course General Information & Purpose
How the Best Doctors, Nurses, and Mid-Levels Learn Cosmetic PRP since 2014
Nobody learns how to treat patients with Cosmetic PRP in their basic medical or nursing education. These cosmetic injection procedures do not belong to any one specialty or group of providers. For over a decade, PracticalCME has provided inclusive hands-on training courses for all eligible practitioners. It is our goal to provide you safe, evidence-based certification training before, during, and after the live hands-on training date. And our physician faculty members will continue to support you while you transition from student to provider in these services.
With our unique FAST TRACK™ Botox classes you are ready to practice your new procedure in 3 easy steps…
- Watch the narrated online content at your own pace.
- Attend the live review of the protocols, Q&A, and hands-on training
- Begin practicing and re-review the online content when necessary
Over 95% of our attendees rate our PRP training “excellent” and would recommend PracticalCME’s certification to a friend or colleague.