PracticalCME’s Mission Since 2008
- Operate as a Not-For-Profit Organization committed to patient safety by teaching medical providers the safe use of prescription medications in their aesthetic and wellness practices. Medications such as Botox (R) can be harmful if administered improperly and our courses clearly delineate best practices to providers to minimize adverse outcomes.
- Offer post-graduate CME-accredited training in procedures and services that most patients want but do not require a large investment by the provider.
- Only teach subjects that can be completed in one day using a combination of live lecture and online/video content to reinforce learning.
- Never allow sponsors of any kind to control our curriculum.
- Limit the live hands-on sessions to an average of 6 participants, and live lectures to under 10 people per live lecture date.
- Offer groundbreaking ways to leverage technology like streaming video and online simulcasting to give more providers throughout North America access to training.
All of our courses are written to be entertaining as well as informative. We know that a person only retains 10-20% of what is heard for the very first time in a lecture session. That is why we back up our training courses with a variety of supplemental materials to enhance learning and retention…
- Unabridged downloadable syllabus for printing and note-taking
- Available video versions of every course we teach to watch before and after the live session for further reinforcement.
- FAST TRACK TRAINING (TM) for our BTX/Filler and Sclerotherapy courses which require participants to watch the entire video in advance and pass the post-test prior to attending the live hands-on session.
- This has resulted in 90% more confidence among our participants and allows us to devote more valuable live time to hands-on practice.
- Customizable office forms, patient consents, quick reference charts, supply lists, treatment videos, supporting emails with helpful links, patient handouts, and marketing
examples support our courses to complete the learning.
Our instructors always give out their email addresses and promptly answer any questions and clarifications after the course is over. This is why over 35% of our attendees have already taken one PracticalCME course at any time in the past. Our track record makes us so confident that you will earn back at least double what you paid for the course. That is why all of our live courses are covered by our “Learn It and Earn It” money back guarantee. See the Terms and Conditions when placing your order for details.
PracticalCME’s courses are not for everyone. We cater to the brightest, most-motivated and entrepreneurial providers. Our courses contain all of the basic information and protocols but include the in-depth information that will take you from a provider to a master of the procedure. We want our graduates to perform above the standards of care in their community from the first day that they launch their new service. Some of our topics like Cosmetic Uses for PRP, and Neurotransmitter/GI are the only CME courses of their kind anywhere and require a special and highly-motivated aesthetics or wellness provider who wants to stand out among the competition.