Online PDO Thread Training Courses (MINT PDO and NovaThreads) Training
Showing all 3 results
VIDEO COURSE — PDO Thread-Lift Online Training 9 CME Credits
-Add to cart
VIDEO COURSES — PLASMA/THREAD BUNDLE: PDO Thread-Lift Online Training plus Cosmetic Uses of PRP Online Training (SAVE $800)
-Add to cart
PDO Thread-Lift Online Training 9 CME Credits plus $1,000 Coupon Toward AIAM Hands-On Training (Featuring NovaThreads)
-Add to cart
9 Hour Online Course with Narrated Case Videos
Printable Certificate after Completion of Post-Test
- First complete the online curriculum at home at your own pace.
- Covers smooth and barbed threads
- Narrated case videos for both
- Links to full text medical literature supporting articles.
- Take hands-on with PracticalCME later, or with any other approved training course.
Streaming Online Interactive Course
Didn’t learn EVERYTHING in your old PDO training course?
Become an Expert with our online curriculum.
- Start watching online Anatomy and PDO Thread Lift course material immediately
- Downloadable consents and patient instruction forms
- Dozens of linked case videos and proprietary PracticalCME narrated cases.
- Perfect for providers who are already practicing but need more training.
9 CME Credit Hours
Fully Accredited Online Training with Printable CME Certificate
- Accredited Certification by AAFP with AMA Category 1 Credits
- Credits also accepted by AANP and AAPA
- THIS ACTIVITY IS ACCEPTED FOR UP TO 9 AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CME CREDITS
CME Credit StatementThis Blended Learning activity, PDO Thread Lift Training, has been reviewed by the American Academy of Family Physicians. This activity is acceptable for up to 9.00 Prescribed credit(s); the total amount of credit consists of 9.00 Enduring Prescribed credits.. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Who is Eligible to Take PracticalCME Training Courses?
PDO Thread Lift Training for Medical Professionals
- Doctors (MD’s and DO’s)
- Nurse Practitioners & Physician’s Assistants
- Others are eligible for the online course only, but not the hands-on training at this time.
- Non-US Licensed Providers Chat with us using the chat box below or email us
Online PDO Thread Course Outline
9- Hour Online Didactic Curriculum (done at your own pace)
Thread Lift vs Face Lift
- Thread Lift in the literature
- Consensus opinion on thread lift
- Differences between Thread Lift and Face Lift
- Online FAST TRACK PDO Thread Lift CME Course
- Skin and Fat
- Musculature and Fascia
- Blood Vessels at risk and How to Avoid
- Skin Layers and Age
- UV-induced Changes
- Gravitational Changes vs Volume Loss
- Shifts in the SMAS Structural Fat
- What causes Jowls and Naso-Labial Folds?
History of Thread Lifting
- Review of Historical Products
- Review of Branded non-PDO Products
PDO Thread Lifting
- Advantages of PDO suture material
- Metabolism of PDO
- Available FDA-approved PDO products
- Smooth Sutures
- Coiled Sutures
- Barbed Sutures
- Anchored Sutures
The Physics of Facial Lifting
- Directional Rules
- Areas to Avoid
- Identifying a Good Thread Lift Candidate
Performing the PDO Thread Lift
- Review of Local Anesthesia
- Lidocaine maximum dosing
- Planning and Marking
- Upper Face / Forehead
- Body Areas
- Smooth Thread Volumization Strategies
- Upper Lip
- Folds and Wrinkles
- Barbed Thread Lifting Strategies
- Anchored in Temporal Fascia
- Lower Face
- Submental Region
- Detailed Procedure Description and Video Review
- Narrated Case Videos Exclusive to PracticalCME
- Avoiding Complications
- Patient Instructions Post-Procedure
- Launching Your New Service
- Additional Literature
End of Online Didactic Curriculum
NovaThreads® and MINT PDO® are registered trademarks of their respective owners. This course is independent and not affiliated with any one thread lift suture provider.
Course General Information & Purpose
How the Best Doctors and Mid-Levels Learn PDO Thread Lift Techniques
Nobody learns how to perform thread lifting procedures in their basic medical or nursing education. These PDO Thread Lift procedures do not belong to any one specialty or group of providers. For over a decade, PracticalCME has provided inclusive aesthetic training courses for all eligible practitioners. Hands-On training in PDO Thread Lifting (NovaThreads, MINT) is our latest addition. It is our goal to provide you safe, evidence-based certification training before, during, and after the live hands-on training date. Our physician faculty members will continue to support you while you transition from student to provider in these services.
With our unique FAST TRACK™ PDO Thread Lift classes, you are ready to practice your new procedure in 3 easy steps…
- Watch the narrated online content at your own pace.
- Attend the live review of the protocols, Q&A, and hands-on training
- Begin practicing and re-review the online content when necessary
Over 98% of our attendees rate our aesthetic training courses “excellent” and would recommend PracticalCME to a friend or colleague.
Order the World's First CME-accredited PDO Thread Training Course ...
Why Choose PracticalCME?
Excellence in CME Training Since 2008