Microneedling Certification Training Courses Medical Microneedling Hands-On Training
Showing 1–4 of 71 results
ONLINE VIDEO COURSE — Principles of Medical Microneedling (3 credits)$595.00
-Add to cart
LIVE INJECTION 4-PROCEDURE TRAINING (BTX, Filler, Microneedling, PRP) Friday December 8, 2023 8am, Orlando (New Smyrna Beach, FL) (20.25 credits)
-Add to cart
LIVE Cosmetic PRP Facelift and Facial Training with Microneedling Hands-On Friday December 8, 2023 1:00pm Orlando (New Smyrna Beach, FL) (10.25 credits)
-Add to cart
~1 SEAT LEFT~ LIVE INJECTION 4-PROCEDURE TRAINING (BTX, Filler, Microneedling, PRP) Saturday December 9, 2023 8am, Charlotte (20.25 credits)
-Add to cart
Small Group LIVE Hands-On Training
Maximum 6 Providers per Live Hands-On Training Course
- All-MD Faculty
- Hands-On Training in Medical Microneedling
- Indications include Face, Scalp, Scars.
- Anti-Aging, Pigment, Acne, Wrinkles, Scalp Rejuvenation
- NOTE: This course does not include instruction in PRP. This Microneedling curriculum is also included in our PRP/Microneedling combined course.
FAST TRACK Online + Live Certification Training
Learn Online prior to the Live Training Class
- Start watching online course material immediately. 2-Hour Online Course included to be watched prior to the hands-on date.
- Downloadable consents and patient instruction forms
- Live Course focuses on advanced learning and hands-on
- Learn more about FAST TRACK blended training
4.0 AMA/AAFP CME Credits
Medical Microneedling Training with Hands-On
- Accredited Certification by AAFP and AMA Category 1
- Credits accepted by AANP and AAPA
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 4.0 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Microneedling Training Course Video
Medical Microneedling Training is open to …
- Doctors (MD’s and DO’s)
- Nurse Practitioners & Physician’s Assistants
- Registered Nurses (RN’s)
- Non-US Licensed Providers and other licensure (including aestheticians, cosmetologists, and accupuncturists) can only take the online course, but not hands-on in the USA
- ONLINE CURRICULUM (watch at your own pace)
- Benefits of Microneedling in the medical literature
- Medical Indications
- Definition of Medical Microneedling
- Depth Considerations
- Review of Literature regarding cosmetic indications
- Skin tone and uniformity
- Scalp Rejuvenation
- Acne Scars
- Medical Microneedling Technique and Protocols
- Patient Assessment
- Planning the Treatment
- Performing the Procedure for Face, Neck and other Body areas
- Anesthetic considerations
- 2-pass vs 3-pass technique
- Legal Aspects of Medical Microneedling
- Review of all FDA-cleared Microneedling Devices and relative costs of each
- FDA 2018 Jurisdiction of Microneedling Devices
- Aftercare and Skin Products to Avoid
- Marketing Your New Service
- Bundling Your Service With PRP, BTX and Dermal Fillers (procedures taught separately by PracticalCME)
- LIVE DATE:
All live dates include a Q&A and Review session followed by microneedling hands-on where each participant is guaranteed to perform at least one-half of a case under direct supervision from our MD instructors.
Medical Microneedling Hands-On Certification
Since 2008, PracticalCME has been a leader in small-group, hands-on Microneedling Training. We ensure that the combination of our online didactic plus live hands-on curriculum will fully prepare you to add this service to your practice.
As a result, over 98% of our attendees rate our Microneedling Course “excellent” and would recommend PracticalCME’s certification to a friend or colleague.
FAST TRACK™ Online plus Live Hands-On Blended Dual Certification
- A full 2 hour streaming, interactive online presentation complete with narrated treatment videos.
- Because the online learning begins from the moment you place your order, you can learn at your own pace.
- Print your online CME certificate after passing the online post-test.
- Then, attend the live hands-on for an additional 2 CME hour certificate.
- Hands-on courses are limited to 6 providers for each 1 MD instructor.
One-on-One Small Group Microneedling Hands-On Training.
PracticalCME spends a greater percentage of our live contact time doing hands-on instruction than any other Microneedling Course, anywhere.
Because our MD instructors average 10 years of experience, your semi-private hands-on experience is second to none. You get to perform your own medical microneedling at all sites. We only use FDA-cleared microneedling pens, and have NO sponsors controlling our curriculum like other trainings.
4.0 AMA Category 1 level CME credits with Dual Certification
Because our courses are backed by the gold standard in CME certification, you can rest assured that you are receiving the best training with no sponsorship or bias whatsoever. Use your online certificate to set up your accounts to purchase your microneedling pen and PRP isolation equipment, then use your hands-on certificate for your liability insurance. FAST TRACK™ gets you ready to begin treating patients immediately when you return to the office.
Microneedling Training for MD’s, DO’s, NP’s, PA’s, and RN’s
PracticalCME has always maintained the most inclusive training for a wide variety of healthcare professionals. Since our courses are only taught by experienced MD’s, your certificates will always be valid for your professional certification. Other courses taught by RN’s cannot certify higher level providers like NP’s, PA’s and MD’s. Due to the depth of our Medical Microneedling protocols, we cannot train Aestheticians, Cosmetologists or other unlicensed individuals in this rigorous Medical Microneedling procedure.
Why Choose PracticalCME for your Microneedling Training?
Course General Information & Purpose
How the Best Doctors, Nurses, and Mid-Levels Learn Medical Microneedling since 2014
Nobody learns how to treat patients with Microneedling in their basic medical or nursing education. These cosmetic injection procedures do not belong to any one specialty or group of providers. For over a decade, PracticalCME has provided inclusive hands-on training courses for all eligible practitioners. It is our goal to provide you safe, evidence-based certification training before, during, and after the live hands-on training date. And our physician faculty members will continue to support you while you transition from student to provider in these services.
With our unique FAST TRACK™ classes you are ready to practice your new procedure in 3 easy steps…
- Watch the narrated online content at your own pace.
- Attend the live review of the protocols, Q&A, and hands-on training
- Begin practicing and re-review the online content when necessary
Over 98% of our attendees rate our training “excellent” and would recommend PracticalCME’s certification to a friend or colleague.
Reserve Your Spot Now for one of PracticalCME’s Microneedling Certification Training Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Our live office-based platelet-rich plasma training courses include demonstrations of PRP facelifts, microneedling, or both.
If you choose our live hotel-based training course, you can enjoy a demonstration of microneedling. Office-based trainings offer both spun-blood PRP demonstration along with microneedling hands-on.
PracticalCME has been a leader in small-group, hands-on platelet-rich plasma training since 2008. Since we want to take our trainees’ learning to the next level, we offer a complete microneedling curriculum as part of our PRP courses.
As a result, those who take our PRP training courses will learn everything they need to know about two of the most sought-after injectable cosmetic treatments through a single certification program.
In addition, our courses are taught only by MD instructors with at least 10 years of experience. We are fully committed to never canceling a class and offering plenty of resources to help you build your career as a PRP treatment provider.
Yes, we do! Our microneedling and PRP training is suitable for medical professionals, including registered nurses (RNs) and nurse practitioners.
Doctors, MDs and DOs, physician assistants, and other medical professionals can also take our PRP training courses.
Also, non-US licensed providers can take our online course, but our hands-on training is only open to US residents.
At PracticalCME, we want to help medical professionals learn everything they need to know about PRP procedures through comprehensive training. However, our courses are not like the rest.
We offer FAST TRACK blended training on platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy, combining online course material with hands-on practice.
In addition, our platelet-rich plasma training courses are backed by the gold standard in CME certification.
No, they aren’t! As mentioned, we take a blended approach for our platelet-rich plasma training, so our courses include online content (videos and links to high-quality resources) with hands-on sessions.
Our hands-on courses on platelet-rich plasma (PRP), also known as autologous platelet-rich plasma, are semi-private. These sessions are limited to six providers per MD instructor in order to offer personalized, one-on-one training.
With our blended courses, medical professionals can learn everything they should know about platelet-rich plasma procedures, wound healing, face lifting, hair regrowth, and many other benefits related to PRP therapy.
Additionally, our course material contains valuable information on cosmetic PRP facial and microneedling techniques, FDA-approved PRP isolation devices, and the growth factors present in platelets, which include the following:
- PDGF (Platelet derived growth factor)
- VEGF- (Vascular endothelial growth factor)
- PDAF-(Platelet-derived angiogenesis factor)
- EFG-(Epidermal growth factor)
- FGF-(Fibroblast growth factor)
- IGF-(Insulin Growth Factor)
- TGF-α&β (Transforming Growth alpha and beta)
- TGF-β (Transforming growth factor beta)
- TGF-β CTGF/CCN2 (Connective tissue growth factor)
Many factors make our PRP course unique, such as the following:
- Comprehensive material on PRP facelift and facial in just one training program
- Printable online CME certificate after passing post-test and additional 5.25 hour CME certificate after attending live hands-on classes
- Semi-private classes
- Opportunities to perform medical microneedling and administer PRP injections during the hands-on practice
- No sponsors controlling the course’s curriculum
- Content taught by experienced MDs
- Learn at your own pace
- Downloadable customizable consents and patient instruction forms
- Free updates for two years
Yes, we can! One of our main goals is to provide safe, evidence-based training before, during, and after the live hands-on practice date. In addition, our physician faculty members are willing to support students as they transition to providers of PRP treatments.