Bio-Identical Hormone Training CME Courses featuring Saliva Hormone Testing
Male/Female, Adrenal and Thyroid BHRT
The Most Comprehensive BHRT Course Anywhere
- The ONLY one-day CME BHRT that covers all 3 systems
- Complete Training in interpreting Salivary Tests
- NO sponsors controlling the curriculum
- Free Saliva Test Consultation help after course completion
- Case Presentations for most common situations
Fully ONLINE Streaming Interactive Presentation
or choose Live Webcast on select dates
- Complete at your own pace.
- Print your certificate after completion of post-test.
- Full access to instructor for Q&A while taking the course
- No-charge course updates pushed automatically for 1 year.
8.0 AMA/AAFP CME Credits
Comprehensive Salivary Testing and BHRT Training
- Accredited Certification by AAFP and AMA Category 1
- Credits accepted by AANP and AAPA
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 8.0 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP). AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Who is Eligible to Take PracticalCME Training Courses?
Saliva Testing and Bio-Identical Hormone Training for Medical Professionals
- Doctors (MD’s and DO’s)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurses (in a proper supervisory practice situation)
- Pharmacists who need help with collaborating with MD’s and DO’s
- Non-US Licensed Providers Chat with us using the chat box below or email us
- What is Bio-Identical Medicine
- Why Patient Demand is So High for BHRT Therapies
- Physiology vs Pharmacology
- Standards of Care… Meeting vs Exceeding
Female Hormone Imbalance
- Physiology of the Menstrual Cycle
- Physiology of the Menopause Transition
- Natural role of Estrogens, Progesterone, and Testosterone in Women
- The Problems With Pharmaceutical HRT
- Synthetic, Dose, Duration, Liver Metabolism
- Hormone Imbalances in PMS and Cyclic Symptoms
- Hormone Imbalances in Menopause
- Causes of Hot Flashes
- Concept of Estrogen Dominance
- Issues With Pharmaceutical Metabolism and Toxic Metabolites
- Roles of Testosterone in Women
- Basics of Dosing Compounded Transdermal Hormones in Women
Male Hormone Imbalance
- Testosterone Physiology in Men
- Testosterone Metabolism
- Effects of Obesity and Stress on Testosterone Production
- Libido and Erectile Dysfunction
- Testosterone Replacement and Prostate Cancer
- History of Testosterone Replacement
- Advantages of Transdermal Therapy
- Drawbacks of Current FDA-Approved Gels
- Testosterone Replacement Guidelines and Protocols
- Limiting Conversion to Estrogens
Principles of Salivary Hormone Testing and Thyroid Testing
- Issues with Current Venous Blood Standards
- Advantages of Using Narrower Reference Ranges
- Advantages of Using Salivary Testing for Steroid Hormones
- Tissue Levels vs Venous Waste
- Literature Proof for Salivary Testing
- Proper Salivary Testing Techniques
- Choosing the Best Salivary Lab
Using Compounded Transdermal Creams
- Choosing the Right Compounding Pharmacy
- Literature Support of Predictable Absorption
- Why to avoid all oral Sex Steroids
- Why Most Pharmaceuticals are Not Bio-Identical
- Avoiding Household Transmission
- Using Troches
- Why Pellets are Not Bio-Identical
Bio-Identical Thyroid Testing and Treatment
- Thyroid Physiology
- Thyroid Hormone Production
- Toxins and the Thyroid
- Testing Free T3 and Free T4 Levels
- Adopting Narrower Reference Ranges
- Prescribing Armour and Cytomel
- Monitoring Treatment
Testing and Treating Stress-Induced Adrenal Dysfunction
- Adrenal Physiology and Pathology
- Testing Adrenal Function Using 4-Point Salivary Cortisol
- The 3 Phases of Stress-Induced Adrenal Dysfunction
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Each Phase
- Using Vitamin and Herbal Therapy
- Using Low-Dose Hydrocortisone (Cortisol)
- Using Adrenal Glandulars
- Literature Review of Clinical Significance of Adrenal Fatigue
- Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Really Adrenal Fatigue?
- Are Most Uses of Anti-Depressants and Sleeping Pills Really Just a Missed Adrenal Fatigue Diagnosis?
Practice Tips and Case Studies
- Implementing The Service
- Selling Supplements
- Billing Insurance
- Basic and Advanced Case Studies and Discussion
- Handling Patients Overdosed by Other Providers
Course General Information & Purpose
How the Best Doctors and Mid-Levels Learn BHRT Since 2008
Learn Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy Testing and Treatment in a One-Day CME Certification Course that covers Salivary Testing and Treatment for Female, Male, Thyroid, and Adrenal systems.
PracticalCME’s most popular training course is now FULLY ONLINE offers doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and compounding BHRT certification online training coursepharmacists the latest information in accurate testing and bio-identical treatment. This is the only one-day course which covers testing and treatment for stress-induced imbalances of the Adrenal, Male, Female, and Thyroid hormone systems. Course highlights include…
- Ordering and Interpreting Salivary Hormone Testing
- Proper dosing of Bio-Identical Compounded Creams
- Using Vitamins and Herbals as adjunct Treatments
- Why Diagnosing and Treating Adrenal Fatigue is a Must
This course has a 99% satisfaction rating among participants. The course also comes with customizable office history, treatment, tracking, and patient information forms to help you implement this service in your practice immediately. Courses are limited to less than 10 participants to encourage questions and discussion. You will be fully equipped to help your patients feel better without the need for so many antidepressant, stimulant, and sleeping pill prescriptions. You will feel very comfortable prescribing estrogens, testosterone, cortisol, and all forms of thyroid treatment including Cytomel and Armour Thyroid. In addition, we provide email support after the course if you need help interpreting your first tests. If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
Reserve Your Spot Now for one of PracticalCME’s Certification Training Courses
Why Choose PracticalCME?
Excellence in CME Training Since 2008
Frequently Asked Questions
Our bioidentical hormone replacement training for nurse practitioners is also perfect for other medical professionals, such as doctors (MDs and DOs) and physician’s assistants.
Registered nurses can also take our bioidentical hormone training course as long as they are in an appropriate supervisory practice situation. Also, this certification program is open to pharmacists who need help collaborating with doctors.
If you are interested in our bioidentical hormone replacement therapy training but are a non-US licensed provider, you may be eligible for our online courses.
Do you want more information about it? Don’t hesitate to contact us through our email or chat box.
Note: This training course doesn’t alter state or national medical and nursing boards’ criteria on professionals’ scope of practice. Review the requirements for supervision at your location before offering services related to these hormone therapies.
Yes, it does! Our bioidentical hormone replacement therapy training course has been reviewed and approved for 8 CME credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
In addition, the American Medical Association accepts these credits as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credits. This shows that a physician has participated in and completed an educational activity designed to develop or increase their knowledge and skills to provide effective and safe services.
Yes, you can! Our comprehensive certification program includes key information on female and male hormones, such as estrogens, progesterone, and testosterone.
In addition, you will be able to learn about what usually affects these sex hormones, treatments for stress-induced imbalances, common causes, and more!
Besides links to high-quality resources, narrated videos, and the medical literature on bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, our online courses include multiple resources to help you integrate these therapies into your practices.
These are the customizable forms you can get with PracticalCME’s course:
- History form
- Information Sheets for Patients
- Lab Tracking Form
- Symptom Tracking form
Our bioidentical hormone replacement therapy training for physicians, nurse practitioners, doctors, and other medical professionals covers all information related to bioidentical treatments and accurate testing of hormone levels.
It’s the only course that covers all male or female, adrenal, and thyroid systems, allowing our students to offer effective and functional medicine services.
These are a few of the main topics that our comprehensive courses cover:
- How to accurately test hormone levels
- Testing of stress-induced hormone imbalances
- Treatment protocols
- Interpreting salivary hormone testing
- How to use vitamins and herbals as adjunct treatments
- Proper doses of bioidentical compounded creams
- And more!
Yes, we do! We want our training program to be an effective tool for medical professionals who hope to expand their knowledge and skills to integrate BHRT services into their practice. Therefore, we are committed to supporting you during and after the course.
Students receive updates automatically and free of charge for one year. Also, if you need help interpreting your first lab tests, you only have to call us.