Online Bio-Identical Hormone and Saliva Testing Online CME Certification
Male/Female, Adrenal and Thyroid BHRT
The Most Comprehensive BHRT Course Anywhere
- The ONLY one-day CME BHRT that covers all 3 systems
- Complete Training in interpreting Salivary Tests
- NO sponsors controlling the curriculum
- Free Saliva Test Consultation help after course completion
- Case Presentations for most common situations
Fully ONLINE Streaming Interactive Presentation
Printable Certificate after Completion of Post-Test
- Complete at your own pace.
- Print your certificate after completion of post-test.
- Full access to instructor for Q&A while taking the course
- No-charge course updates pushed automatically for 1 year.
8.0 AMA/AAFP CME Credits
Comprehensive Salivary Testing and BHRT Training
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 8.0 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP). AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Who is Eligible to Take PracticalCME Training Courses?
Saliva Testing and Bio-Identical Hormone Training for Medical Professionals
- Doctors (MD’s and DO’s)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurses (in a proper supervisory practice situation)
- Pharmacists who need help with collaborating with MD’s and DO’s
- Non-US Licensed Providers Chat with us using the chat box below or email us
- What is Bio-Identical Medicine
- Why Patient Demand is So High for BHRT Therapies
- Physiology vs Pharmacology
- Standards of Care… Meeting vs Exceeding
Female Hormone Imbalance
- Physiology of the Menstrual Cycle
- Physiology of the Menopause Transition
- Natural role of Estrogens, Progesterone, and Testosterone in Women
- The Problems With Pharmaceutical HRT
- Synthetic, Dose, Duration, Liver Metabolism
- Hormone Imbalances in PMS and Cyclic Symptoms
- Hormone Imbalances in Menopause
- Causes of Hot Flashes
- Concept of Estrogen Dominance
- Issues With Pharmaceutical Metabolism and Toxic Metabolites
- Roles of Testosterone in Women
- Basics of Dosing Compounded Transdermal Hormones in Women
Male Hormone Imbalance
- Testosterone Physiology in Men
- Testosterone Metabolism
- Effects of Obesity and Stress on Testosterone Production
- Libido and Erectile Dysfunction
- Testosterone Replacement and Prostate Cancer
- History of Testosterone Replacement
- Advantages of Transdermal Therapy
- Drawbacks of Current FDA-Approved Gels
- Testosterone Replacement Guidelines and Protocols
- Limiting Conversion to Estrogens
Principles of Salivary Hormone Testing and Thyroid Testing
- Issues with Current Venous Blood Standards
- Advantages of Using Narrower Reference Ranges
- Advantages of Using Salivary Testing for Steroid Hormones
- Tissue Levels vs Venous Waste
- Literature Proof for Salivary Testing
- Proper Salivary Testing Techniques
- Choosing the Best Salivary Lab
Using Compounded Transdermal Creams
- Choosing the Right Compounding Pharmacy
- Literature Support of Predictable Absorption
- Why to avoid all oral Sex Steroids
- Why Most Pharmaceuticals are Not Bio-Identical
- Avoiding Household Transmission
- Using Troches
- Why Pellets are Not Bio-Identical
Bio-Identical Thyroid Testing and Treatment
- Thyroid Physiology
- Thyroid Hormone Production
- Toxins and the Thyroid
- Testing Free T3 and Free T4 Levels
- Adopting Narrower Reference Ranges
- Prescribing Armour and Cytomel
- Monitoring Treatment
Testing and Treating Stress-Induced Adrenal Dysfunction
- Adrenal Physiology and Pathology
- Testing Adrenal Function Using 4-Point Salivary Cortisol
- The 3 Phases of Stress-Induced Adrenal Dysfunction
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Each Phase
- Using Vitamin and Herbal Therapy
- Using Low-Dose Hydrocortisone (Cortisol)
- Using Adrenal Glandulars
- Literature Review of Clinical Significance of Adrenal Fatigue
- Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Really Adrenal Fatigue?
- Are Most Uses of Anti-Depressants and Sleeping Pills Really Just a Missed Adrenal Fatigue Diagnosis?
Practice Tips and Case Studies
- Implementing The Service
- Selling Supplements
- Billing Insurance
- Basic and Advanced Case Studies and Discussion
- Handling Patients Overdosed by Other Providers
Course General Information & Purpose
How the Best Doctors and Mid-Levels Learn BHRT Since 2008
Learn Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy Testing and Treatment in a One-Day CME Certification Course that covers Salivary Testing and Treatment for Female, Male, Thyroid, and Adrenal systems.
PracticalCME’s most popular training course is now FULLY ONLINE offers doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and compounding BHRT certification online training coursepharmacists the latest information in accurate testing and bio-identical treatment. This is the only one-day course which covers testing and treatment for stress-induced imbalances of the Adrenal, Male, Female, and Thyroid hormone systems. Course highlights include…
- Ordering and Interpreting Salivary Hormone Testing
- Proper dosing of Bio-Identical Compounded Creams
- Using Vitamins and Herbals as adjunct Treatments
- Why Diagnosing and Treating Adrenal Fatigue is a Must
This course has a 99% satisfaction rating among participants. The course also comes with customizable office history, treatment, tracking, and patient information forms to help you implement this service in your practice immediately. Courses are limited to less than 10 participants to encourage questions and discussion. You will be fully equipped to help your patients feel better without the need for so many antidepressant, stimulant, and sleeping pill prescriptions. You will feel very comfortable prescribing estrogens, testosterone, cortisol, and all forms of thyroid treatment including Cytomel and Armour Thyroid. In addition, we provide email support after the course if you need help interpreting your first tests. If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
Order you PracticalCME’s BHRT Certification Training Course Now and Begin Learning Today
Why Choose PracticalCME?
Excellence in CME Training Since 2008
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy training program is affordable and convenient because it’s all done online. You’ll learn the application and science behind BHRT, allowing you to start treating without investing significant amounts of money and time.
Our BHRT training online is ideal for providers who want to implement BHRT into the practice and learn how to use it. You’ll begin to understand:
- The validity and science behind synthetic hormones
- Gain an in-depth study of the thyroid, adrenal hormones, sex hormones, and insulin
- How to conduct consultations
- How to test and evaluate patients for a hormone imbalance
Our BHRT training online course is suitable for busy medical providers who want to learn in a way that fits within their family and work lives. You can work at your own pace and will benefit your clinical practice while focusing on your patients and their overall health. Clearly, hormone therapies are a huge part of internal medicine, and you may bring that to your practice.
Yes! You’ll determine the indications available for testosterone, progesterone, and estradiol. Likewise, our course will help you understand how to use these things in those diagnosed with a hormonal deficiency and explain how to apply the knowledge in your practice.
Along with everything else, you’ll learn the basics about andropause and menopause and how to identify a hormone deficiency in women and men.
Our courses also focus on the evidence relating to cardiovascular disease, prostate cancer, and breast cancer, as well as clinical outcomes for hormone replacement in both women and men. The goal is to provide functional medicine to those in need. This requires you to have medical management and pharmacy education relating to your practice.
BHRT is primarily focused on care management because the men and women you see who require it will already have problems. The goal is to concentrate on healthy aging and offering personalized patient care with medical literature and lab tests.
With our certification program, you will be earning your CME credit requirement for continuing education. Our online courses will ensure that you’re focused on the well-being of patients and receive knowledge-based education that will help you in all aspects of your work.
We offer online training for both saliva cortisol testing and certification and BHRT educational activity. Saliva testing is a noninvasive and simple way to measure female hormones, but BHRT can include blood testing, as well.
Regardless, the goal is to determine if there’s a female hormone imbalance, and you’ll learn about both with our online courses.
Saliva testing checks the hormone levels that have entered into the salivary gland (body tissue), which determines the levels wherever they function instead of what’s in the bloodstream.
The first step is to order the online course. We will send an email that contains your password and login information. You can work at your own pace to complete the course and then print out your certificate of completion when you’ve passed the post-test.
It’s important to check out each online course pertaining to BHRT and saliva testing, as there are multiple options. You may buy one or more, depending on your needs.
On the website, we offer four different options relating to BHRT and saliva testing. If that’s all you require, you’ll choose the one focused on saliva testing and BHRT, which is eight credits. However, we also provide other packages to meet your needs.
For example, you can get BHRT testing and also weight loss with a consultation. There are other wellness video courses available, or you may go with the BHRT, NT/GI, and weight loss courses.
If you’re having trouble deciding what’s right for you, we recommend checking out each course in the package when there are multiple ones. This will tell you what they include, and you can determine if it’s suitable for you. Alternatively, you may use the live chat feature on our website to ask questions and get advice about which courses are ideal.
We are here to help you get the courses you need for your continuing education requirements.