How Is PracticalCME Unique?
(UNMUTE for Audio): Medical Director Gregory Zengo, MD shows us how PracticalCME
Can change the Trajectory of your Career and your Life
Uses FAST TRACK(TM) Blended Online + Live Curriculum.
Learn why we have NO Sponsors and Teach only Small Groups
Hands-On Aesthetic CME Training for Doctors, Nurses, NP's and PA's
- Limit of 6 Students per Live Class
- Hands-On Opportunity Using Real Products
- Train in BTX, Fillers, and Sclerotherapy ALL in One Day
- Train in BTX, Fillers, Sclerotherapy and Cosmetic PRP in One Weekend
- Up to 25 CME Credits for the Injection Training Weekend
- FAST TRACK (TM) Training — Watch Full Course Online in Advance
- AMA Category 1 CME Credits.
- All MD Faculty
- Click the Courses Below to Learn More…
Our Next Live Course Dates and Locations
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Aesthetic CME Course?
CME training courses are taught for many procedures like Botox, Dermal Filler, Spider Vein Treatment and Cosmetic PRP. These skills are not taught in traditional medical and nursing schools and therefore must be learned later on.
How long is the Aesthetic CME Course?
PracticalCME courses are FAST TRACK (TM) which splits the learning time between recorded online teaching and live hands-on sessions. Therefore, while our Botox/Filler course is 10 hours, the live contact is only 4-5 hours. Other courses can vary from 5 hours to 8 hours.
How much hands-on training will I get in a medical aesthetics training course?
That depends on the course and the faculty to student ratio. At PracticalCME, the hands-on practice using real products is spelled out in the course description. Watching a demonstration case is not the same and true hands-on using real product. Make sure you know what your hands-on training will be prior to booking a course. Still, for aesthetic procedures, the knowledge needed takes more time and effort than learning the actual administration of the injection.