Cosmetic Sclerotherapy Training Vein Treatment Hands-On Certification CME Courses
One-Day Cosmetic Sclerotherapy Training
PracticalCME has the ONLY Cosmetic Sclerotherapy Training that Offers…
“Fly-In, Fly-Out” one-day Training with Hands-On … Cosmetic Sclerotherapy Certification CME Training
Learn at Your Own Pace Using PracticalCME’s unique FAST TRACK (TM) Training with optional Hands-On Experience and earn up to 8.0 CME Credit Hours
PracticalCME’s certification training in cosmetic vein treatment of the legs features instruction in all of the latest protocols including transillumination, treatment of subsurface feeder veins, and use of foam agents. This CME-accredited, hands-on training program is offered only in small group FAST TRACK(TM) learning environments with a class size of 6 or fewer participants per session. This unique learning approach features …
- Full-Length Streaming Sclerotherapy Online Course sent immediately upon registration.
- Participants must complete the Online Sclerotherapy Course and pass a post-test prior to the Live Hands-On date.
- At the Live Hands-On date, all protocols are reviewed in a live lecture review followed by a Q&A and Discussion session.
- All registered and qualified participants will have the opportunity to perform Sclerotherapy hands-on injections on vein simulators, and live patients if available. Participants who bring a model patient may also reserve a 20-minute one-on-one intensive hands-on session with the instructor. Only 3 of these private sessions are available for any live date. Any participant who does not have proper licensing to give therapeutic injections of prescription medication will be denied hands-on practice on live patients.
Only evidence-based protocols with an emphasis on safety will be taught. These are the protocols taught and featured in American College of Phlebology events and publications. You will be ready to practice this procedure safely and effectively at the end of our FAST TRACK(TM) training course. You can also refer to the online course component after the live date to further reinforce your learning.
The streaming course includes video clips of the procedure and links to downloadable, editable patient consents and forms. If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
Anatomy and Physiology of Superficial Veins of the Legs
- The Specialty of Phlebology
- Superficial vs. Deep Veins
- Venous Insufficiency Definitions
- Causes of Venous Reflux
- Distinguishing Cosmetic vs. Medical Venous Reflux
- Identifying Treatable Spider and Reticular Veins
- Planning Your Treatment Course
- Taking a Patient History and Identifying Risk Factors
Performing the Treatment
- Historical Sclerosant Agents
- Why Saline is no longer the Standard of Care
- Modern Sclerosant Agents
- Detergent Agents (STS and POL)
- Choosing the Right Agent for the Right Vein
- Technique of Painless Spider Vein Injection
- Foam Sclerosants
- Technique of Painless Reticular Feeder Vein Injection
- Handling Complications
- Supplies Needed
- Patient Consent
Review of Other Treatment Modalities
- Use of Lasers in Spider Vein Treatment
- Introduction to Large Vein Treatment
Practice Tips and Tricks
- Customizable Office Forms for History, Consent, Treatment Record, Patient Instructions
- Setting up your Practice
- Scheduling Patients
- Treatment Packages and Pricing
Live Technique Demonstration and Hands-On Practice opportunity for qualified attendees
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 8.0 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Only PracticalCME Medical Training offers FAST TRACK (TM) training courses. Only FAST TRACK training courses give the participant the opportunity to learn the material in 3 parts….
- Online Interactive Streaming Presentation of the entire course. The online material is interactive, searchable, indexed and contains live clickable links. It is not a grainy YouTube video of a lecture.
- Live Q&A with Discussion and Hands-On opportunity
- Review of the online material to further reinforce the concepts and protocols.
We typically retain only 10-20% of what we learn in a “cold” live lecture setting. When learning a new procedure, we cannot afford to forget this much when we treat our first patient. This is why we send you the complete course to watch at your own pace immediately once you register. All participants must watch the entire course along with the treatment videos and pass the post-test prior to attending the live Hands-On workshop date. The live Hands-On workshop typically has 6 or fewer attendees to maximize the time for Q&A and deeper discussion of the treatment protocols. Most attendees feel like an “expert” before the live session even begins. Over 98% of our attendees prefer FAST TRACK (TM) training and feel very confident after returning to their offices to perform their first treatment.
Reserve Your Seat Now
What’s New at PracticalCME Medical Training
PracticalCME voted a 2019 Card Member Favorite
Since our inception in 2008, PracticalCME has prided itself in providing value for online and small-group hands-on CME. We are honored to be chosen by AMEX card members for 2019.Read More -->
PracticalCME Selected by PDOThreadLiftTraining.com as a Partner
http://pdothreadlifttraining.com has selected PracticalCME as a trusted partner for providing PDO Thread Lift CME online and live hands-on training.Read More -->