Neurotransmitter Training & GI CME Stress Symptoms “Leaky Gut” Certification
The ONLY CME-Approved Training Course for Neurotransmitter Testing and Treatment PLUS Bonus “Leaky Gut” GI Testing Training and BONUS Sections for Food Addiction Management using Neurotransmitter Testing
PracticalCME has the ONLY Neurotransmitter Training and Leaky Gut CME that Offers…
This highly advanced course is ideal for providers who already practice BHRT and/or Weight Loss and need additional information to help their most difficult patients. Neurotransmitter imbalances and GI Stress caused by poor diet and food intolerances are a leading barrier to weight loss and creator of persistent symptoms like fatigue, cravings, bloating, and even sleep disturbances. This course includes the latest evidence-based information on….
- Roles of GABA, Glutamate, Epinephrine, Norepinephrine, Dopamine and Acetylcholine in our system.
- How to test for the above neurotransmitters in urine
- Accurate Neurotransmitter questionnaire is provided to help you diagnose your patients most clinically significant deficiencies.
- The real “skinny” on Probiotics and “Leaky Gut” syndrome with testing and treatment protocols
- Printable treatment protocol and summary charts.
This testing and treatment can differentiate you from your competition in areas where there are an oversupply of BHRT or providers or Weight Loss clinics in your area. This testing really connects with your most motivated patients who really what to know the far reaching effects of stress on their delicate systems. If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
Beyond BHRT: Neurotransmitter and GI Stress Testing and Treatment
At the end of this training course the participant will:
- Understand the structure and function of the 7 major body neurotransmitters.
- Learn the synthesis pathways and regulatory mechanisms behind neurotransmitter production:
- Influence of major hormone imbalances on neurotransmitter function
- Influence of stress and menopause/andropause on neurotransmitters
- Fully understand the role of:
- How SSRI drugs affect serotonin balance
- Learn how substances and drugs affect the levels of major neurotransmitters
- Learn the role of neurotransmitter expression in certain personality types and personality disorders
- Diagnosis of neurotransmitter imbalances using:
- Urine neurotransmitter testing
- Strengths, limitations, and confounding variables behind testing
- Learn the role of Alcohol and Caffeine on neurotransmitter balance
- Test interpretation
- Treatment protocols
- Special protocols for patients already on neurotransmitter altering medications
- Digestive system anatomy and physiology review
- Review of composition and function of GI tract bacterial biofilms
- Understand the role of the enteric nervous system and its neurotransmitter balance
- Review the state of the art with regard to:
- IBD vs IBS
- Gluten Allergy
- Understand the role of probiotics in medicine
- Learn the significance of and treatment protocols for the following stool tests:
- Bacteria and Yeast Culture
- Short Chain Fatty Acids
- Elastase, Lysozyme, and Lactoferrin
- Case Studies
- Setting up your practice
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 9.0 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Neurotransmitters?
Neurotransmitters are compounds that serve as information signaling both inside the nervous system and in the bloodstream.
How many Neurotransmitters are there?
There are dozens of neurotransmitters in the body and around a dozen can be tested for deficiency or excess.
What are the Neurotransmitters and their functions?
The main neurotransmitters serve as chemical mediators in the body and inside the central nervous system. They regulate moods, energy, appetite, and anxiety.
How do Neurotransmitters affect overall wellness?
Neurotransmitter levels are affected by genetics, diet, and stress. These symptoms are often implicated in diseases like depression, anxiety and insomnia. Knowing neurotransmitter levels can help patients make dietary changes for the better.
Why choose PracticalCME Neurotransmitter and GI Online Course?
The PractcicalCME NT/GI course is the only CME-approved training course covering both intimately related areas of neurotransmitter pathways and GI tract stress and function to help promote overall well-being in your patients.
Reserve Your Seat Now
What’s New at PracticalCME Medical Training
PracticalCME voted a 2019 Card Member Favorite
Since our inception in 2008, PracticalCME has prided itself in providing value for online and small-group hands-on CME. We are honored to be chosen by AMEX card members for 2019.Read More -->
PracticalCME Selected by PDOThreadLiftTraining.com as a Partner
http://pdothreadlifttraining.com has selected PracticalCME as a trusted partner for providing PDO Thread Lift CME online and live hands-on training.Read More -->
PracticalCME BTX/Filler Course Now 10 CME Credits
The BTX/Filler FAST TRACK(TM) online/live course has just been awarded a record-high 10 CME credit hours, effective October 25, 2019. This reflects our continued commitment to revising and expanding our online and live content continuously so your courses are always up to date.Read More -->
Botox® and Dermal Fillers: Everything You Should Know
Botox® and dermal fillers are often discussed in the same sentence and trained in the same classes, but their uses are very different. In that respect, it’s important that you know the difference properly so that you can choose the right procedure for your own needs. What Exactly is Botox®? Essentially, Botox® stands for the … Continue reading Botox® and Dermal Fillers: Everything You Should KnowRead More -->
Why Learn Cosmetic PRP?
PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma and the treatment has been used in medicine for decades already. Essentially, the positive effects of the treatment focus on wound healing and tissue repair and rejuvenation. This makes the treatment PRP highly efficient when it comes to cosmetic purposes. The treatment is very useful in different medical areas … Continue reading Why Learn Cosmetic PRP?Read More -->