Neurotransmitter Training & GI Stress “Leaky Gut” Testing and Treatment Certification
The ONLY CME-Approved Training Course for Neurotransmitter Testing and Treatment PLUS Bonus “Leaky Gut” GI Testing Training and BONUS Sections for Food Addiction Management using Neurotransmitter Testing
PracticalCME has the ONLY Neurotransmitter Training and Leaky Gut CME that Offers…
This highly advanced course is ideal for providers who already practice BHRT and/or Weight Loss and need additional information to help their most difficult patients. Neurotransmitter imbalances and GI Stress caused by poor diet and food intolerances are a leading barrier to weight loss and creator of persistent symptoms like fatigue, cravings, bloating, and even sleep disturbances. This course includes the latest evidence-based information on….
- Roles of GABA, Glutamate, Epinephrine, Norepinephrine, Dopamine and Acetylcholine in our system.
- How to test for the above neurotransmitters in urine
- Accurate Neurotransmitter questionnaire is provided to help you diagnose your patients most clinically significant deficiencies.
- The real “skinny” on Probiotics and “Leaky Gut” syndrome with testing and treatment protocols
- Printable treatment protocol and summary charts.
This testing and treatment can differentiate you from your competition in areas where there are an oversupply of BHRT or providers or Weight Loss clinics in your area. This testing really connects with your most motivated patients who really what to know the far reaching effects of stress on their delicate systems. If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
Beyond BHRT: Neurotransmitter and GI Stress Testing and Treatment
At the end of this training course the participant will:
- Understand the structure and function of the 7 major body neurotransmitters.
- Learn the synthesis pathways and regulatory mechanisms behind neurotransmitter production:
- Influence of major hormone imbalances on neurotransmitter function
- Influence of stress and menopause/andropause on neurotransmitters
- Fully understand the role of:
- How SSRI drugs affect serotonin balance
- Learn how substances and drugs affect the levels of major neurotransmitters
- Learn the role of neurotransmitter expression in certain personality types and personality disorders
- Diagnosis of neurotransmitter imbalances using:
- Urine neurotransmitter testing
- Strengths, limitations, and confounding variables behind testing
- Learn the role of Alcohol and Caffeine on neurotransmitter balance
- Test interpretation
- Treatment protocols
- Special protocols for patients already on neurotransmitter altering medications
- Digestive system anatomy and physiology review
- Review of composition and function of GI tract bacterial biofilms
- Understand the role of the enteric nervous system and its neurotransmitter balance
- Review the state of the art with regard to:
- IBD vs IBS
- Gluten Allergy
- Understand the role of probiotics in medicine
- Learn the significance of and treatment protocols for the following stool tests:
- Bacteria and Yeast Culture
- Short Chain Fatty Acids
- Elastase, Lysozyme, and Lactoferrin
- Case Studies
- Setting up your practice
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 9.0 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Our Aesthetic Training Courses and Wellness Certification Courses
Reserve Your Seat Now
What’s New at PracticalCME Medical Training
SPECIAL REPORT on the CME Industry
Before spending a penny on post-graduate CME training, learn how to navigate the minefield of package pricing and meaningless acronyms.Read More -->