Online CME Sclerotherapy Courses
Sclerotherapy Online Spider Vein Training
Complete Coverage of Spider and Reticular Vein Treatment
- All-MD written and taught training course
- Discussion of all FDA-approved sclerotherapy agents
- Video guidance on foam preparation and injection technique
- Complete treatment guidelines for all cosmetic sclerotherapy cases.
Fully Online Certification Training
Download and Print Your Certification online
- Order today and begin training tonight
- Downloadable consents and patient instruction forms
- Protocols for agents, concentrations and volumes
- Add-on one of our live hands-on training courses if desired
4 AMA/AAFP CME Credits
Fully Online Cosmetic Sclerotherapy of the Legs Certification
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 4 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Who is Eligible to Take PracticalCME Training Courses?
Cosmetic Sclerotherapy of the Legs Training for Medical Professionals
- Doctors (MD’s and DO’s)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Non-US Licensed Providers Chat with us using the chat box below or email us
Sclerotherapy Course Outline
Anatomy and Physiology of Superficial Veins of the LegsSclerotherapy Training Course
- The Specialty of Phlebology
- Superficial vs. Deep Veins
- Venous Insufficiency Definitions
- Causes of Venous Reflux
- Distinguishing Cosmetic vs. Medical Venous Reflux
- Identifying Treatable Spider and Reticular Veins
- Planning Your Treatment Course
- Taking a Patient History and Identifying Risk Factors
Performing the Treatment
- Historical Sclerosant Agents
- Why Saline is no longer the Standard of Care
- Modern Sclerosant Agents
- Detergent Agents (STS and POL)
- Choosing the Right Agent for the Right Vein
- Technique of Painless Spider Vein Injection
- Foam Sclerosants
- Technique of Painless Reticular Feeder Vein Injection
- Handling Complications
- Supplies Needed
- Patient Consent
Review of Other Treatment Modalities
- Use of Lasers in Spider Vein Treatment
- Introduction to Large Vein Treatment
Practice Tips and Tricks
- Customizable Office Forms for History, Consent, Treatment Record, Patient Instructions
- Setting up your Practice
- Scheduling Patients
- Treatment Packages and Pricing
Course General Information & Purpose
How the Best Doctors, Nurses, and Mid-Levels Learn Sclerotherapy
Nobody learns how to treat spider veins of the legs in their basic medical or nursing education. These cosmetic injection procedures do not belong to any one specialty or group of providers. For over a decade, PracticalCME has provided inclusive hands-on training courses for all eligible practitioners. It is our goal to provide you safe, evidence-based certification training before, during, and after the live hands-on training date. And our physician faculty members will continue to support you while you transition from student to provider in these services.
With our unique FAST TRACK™ Sclerotherapy classes you are ready to practice your new procedure in 3 easy steps…
- Watch the narrated online content at your own pace.
- Attend the live review of the protocols, Q&A, and hands-on training (private one-on-one available on a patient you bring)
- Begin practicing and re-review the online content when necessary
Over 96% of our attendees rate our training for Sclerotherapy “excellent” and would recommend PracticalCME’s certification to a friend or colleague.
Why Choose PracticalCME?
Excellence in CME Training Since 2008