Platelet-Rich Plasma Online CME Courses
Showing all 4 results
VIDEO INJECTION TRIPLE (SAVE $1,000) — All 3 Aesthetic Video Courses (BTX/Filler, Sclerotherapy, PRP) 14 CME Credits
-Add to cart
VIDEO INJECTION BLOCK (SAVE $400) Choose Any 2 Aesthetic Video Courses (BTX/Filler, Sclerotherapy, PRP)
VIDEO COURSES — PLASMA/THREAD BUNDLE: PDO Thread-Lift Online Training plus Cosmetic Uses of PRP Online Training (SAVE $800)
-Add to cart
VIDEO COURSE Cosmetic Uses of PRP — PRP Facelift and Facial (5.5 credits)$1,495.00
-Add to cart
World's First Online PRP Training Course
Since 2014, the World’s Most Popular Online Cosmetic PRP Training Course
- Includes training in Microneedling
- Clickable videos and links to over 60 literature full text citations.
- The perfect procedure add-on to a successful Botox and Dermal Filler Practice.
- 90% of experienced BTX/Filler injectors take the online PRP training instead of hands-on.
Streaming Interactive Online PRP Course
Order Today and Start Learning Tonight
- Print Your Certificate at Home
- Save on Travel and Train at Home
- Downloadable consents and patient instruction forms
- Clear protocols for all major areas where cosmetic PRP is effective
- Full literature support for every protocol we teach.
- Review of all FDA-cleared isolation kits, devices and microneedling pens.
5.25 AMA/AAFP CME Credits
Cosmetic Platelet-Rich Plasma Certification Training
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 5.25 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Who is Eligible to Take PracticalCME Training Courses?
Cosmetic Platelet-Rich Plasma Facelift/Facial Training for Medical Professionals
- Doctors (MD’s and DO’s)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Non-US Licensed Providers Chat with us using the chat box below or email us
- Understand the Definition of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)prp facial procedure
- Learn the growth factors present in platelets and their functions
- Review the FDA-approved PRP isolation devices
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Each
- Differences between 1.7x and 4x or higher platelet counts
- How and Why to “Activate” PRP
- Benefits of PRP in the medical literature
- Medical/Wound Healing Indications
- Review of Literature regarding cosmetic indications
- Face lifting and filling
- Skin tone and uniformity
- Hair Regrowth
- Cosmetic PRP Facelift Technique and Protocols
- Patient Assessment
- Planning the Treatment
- Volumes of PRP and HA Filler Calculations
- Performing the Procedure
- Cosmetic PRP Facial (PRP plus Microneedling) Technique and Protocols
- Review of Microneedling Devices
- FDA 2018 Jurisdiction of Microneedling Devices
- Literature review of Microneedling
- Microneedling protocols
- Aftercare and Skin Products to Avoid
- Using PRP for other Body Areas
- Scalp Rejuvenation Protocols
- Hand Rejuvenation Protocols
- Cosmetic PRP Breast Atrophy/Nipple Protocols
- PRP Scar revision Protocols
- BONUS: Introduction to PRP with Smooth PDO Threads
- Marketing Your New Service
- Bundling Your Service With BTX and Dermal Fillers
Course General Information & Purpose
How the Best Doctors, Nurses, and Mid-Levels Learn Cosmetic PRP since 2014
Nobody learns how to treat patients with Cosmetic PRP in their basic medical or nursing education. These cosmetic injection procedures do not belong to any one specialty or group of providers. For over a decade, PracticalCME has provided inclusive hands-on training courses for all eligible practitioners. It is our goal to provide you safe, evidence-based certification training before, during, and after the live hands-on training date. And our physician faculty members will continue to support you while you transition from student to provider in these services.
With our unique FAST TRACK™ Botox classes you are ready to practice your new procedure in 3 easy steps…
- Watch the narrated online content at your own pace.
- Attend the live review of the protocols, Q&A, and hands-on training
- Begin practicing and re-review the online content when necessary
Over 95% of our attendees rate our PRP training “excellent” and would recommend PracticalCME’s certification to a friend or colleague.
Register for your PRP -- Platelet-Rich Plasma CME Online Training Now…
Why Choose PracticalCME?
Excellence in CME Training Since 2008
Frequently Asked Questions
Our course, the world’s most popular online cosmetic PRP training program since 2014, includes clickable videos and well-researched content on microneedling. Moreover, there are links to over 60 literature full literature citations to help you get all the knowledge you need for this practice.
Our Platelet Rich Plasma Training course is also comprehensive, effective, and unique. Besides high-quality content on PRP injections and related topics, we offer many other benefits.
Thanks to our PRP online training courses, you can save on transportation and travel expenses since you can review the content wherever you are. In addition, we explain clear protocols for all major areas where you can apply PRP and offer full literature support for each protocol we teach.
With our PRP injection training, you can also review FDA-cleared isolation kits, micro-needling pens, and devices for a better understanding of the industry’s procedures and treatments.
Yes, you’re right! Our PRP online training courses are ideal for different medical professionals, including registered nurses and nurse practitioners.
In addition to nurses, doctors (both MDs and DOs) and physician assistants can take our online PRP training course.
If you are a non-US licensed provider and are interested in learning more about PRP therapy with PracticalCME, don’t hesitate to contact us! You can request information about our online PRP training through our email or the chat box below.
Yes, you can! High concentrations of platelets yield different healing growth factors, which are:
- PDGF (Platelet derived growth factor)
- EFG-(Epidermal growth factor)
- FGF-(Fibroblast growth factor)
- IGF-(Insulin Growth Factor)
- VEGF- (Vascular endothelial growth factor)
- PDAF-(Platelet-derived angiogenesis factor)
- TGF-α&β (Transforming Growth alpha and beta)
- TGF-β (Transforming growth factor beta)
- TGF-β CTGF/CCN2 (Connective tissue growth factor)
Therefore, if you want to learn more about PRP procedures and injections, it’s essential to review this material. As part of our course, you can learn more about these growth factors through interactive videos and links to high-quality resources!
Also known as autologous Platelet Rich Plasma, it’s plasma or blood with more platelets than the body.
While a normal platelet count is around 6%, platelet-rich plasma has four to seven times more platelets.
Yes, you’re right! We want to offer comprehensive training on PRP injections and related topics. Therefore, as part of the content of our PRP training course, we’ll review the FDA 2018 jurisdiction on micro-needling devices.
Yes, of course! After completing and passing our course, you’ll get a certificate you can print at home. In addition, you’ll receive downloadable consent and patient instructions forms.
Our Platelet-Rich Plasma Certification Training is acceptable for up to 5.25 credits prescribed by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). In addition, the American Medical Association (AMA) considers these credits as AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
PRP therapy has many uses, including aesthetic treatments, wound healing, hair restoration, and more!
Yes, we do! Our content includes detailed information on cosmetic indications regarding PRP uses for face lifting and filling, hair regrowth, scars, skin tone and uniformity, and more!