Platelet-Rich Plasma Online CME Courses
World's First Online PRP Training Course
Since 2014, the World’s Most Popular Online Cosmetic PRP Training Course
- Includes training in Microneedling
- Clickable videos and links to over 60 literature full text citations.
- The perfect procedure add-on to a successful Botox and Dermal Filler Practice.
- 90% of experienced BTX/Filler injectors take the online PRP training instead of hands-on.
Streaming Interactive Online PRP Course
Order Today and Start Learning Tonight
- Print Your Certificate at Home
- Save on Travel and Train at Home
- Downloadable consents and patient instruction forms
- Clear protocols for all major areas where cosmetic PRP is effective
- Full literature support for every protocol we teach.
- Review of all FDA-cleared isolation kits, devices and microneedling pens.
5.25 AMA/AAFP CME Credits
Cosmetic Platelet-Rich Plasma Certification Training
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 5.25 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Who is Eligible to Take PracticalCME Training Courses?
Cosmetic Platelet-Rich Plasma Facelift/Facial Training for Medical Professionals
- Doctors (MD’s and DO’s)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Non-US Licensed Providers Chat with us using the chat box below or email us
- Understand the Definition of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)prp facial procedure
- Learn the growth factors present in platelets and their functions
- Review the FDA-approved PRP isolation devices
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Each
- Differences between 1.7x and 4x or higher platelet counts
- How and Why to “Activate” PRP
- Benefits of PRP in the medical literature
- Medical/Wound Healing Indications
- Review of Literature regarding cosmetic indications
- Face lifting and filling
- Skin tone and uniformity
- Hair Regrowth
- Cosmetic PRP Facelift Technique and Protocols
- Patient Assessment
- Planning the Treatment
- Volumes of PRP and HA Filler Calculations
- Performing the Procedure
- Cosmetic PRP Facial (PRP plus Microneedling) Technique and Protocols
- Review of Microneedling Devices
- FDA 2018 Jurisdiction of Microneedling Devices
- Literature review of Microneedling
- Microneedling protocols
- Aftercare and Skin Products to Avoid
- Using PRP for other Body Areas
- Scalp Rejuvenation Protocols
- Hand Rejuvenation Protocols
- Cosmetic PRP Breast Atrophy/Nipple Protocols
- PRP Scar revision Protocols
- BONUS: Introduction to PRP with Smooth PDO Threads
- Marketing Your New Service
- Bundling Your Service With BTX and Dermal Fillers
Course General Information & Purpose
How the Best Doctors, Nurses, and Mid-Levels Learn Cosmetic PRP since 2014
Nobody learns how to treat patients with Cosmetic PRP in their basic medical or nursing education. These cosmetic injection procedures do not belong to any one specialty or group of providers. For over a decade, PracticalCME has provided inclusive hands-on training courses for all eligible practitioners. It is our goal to provide you safe, evidence-based certification training before, during, and after the live hands-on training date. And our physician faculty members will continue to support you while you transition from student to provider in these services.
With our unique FAST TRACK™ Botox classes you are ready to practice your new procedure in 3 easy steps…
- Watch the narrated online content at your own pace.
- Attend the live review of the protocols, Q&A, and hands-on training
- Begin practicing and re-review the online content when necessary
Over 95% of our attendees rate our PRP training “excellent” and would recommend PracticalCME’s certification to a friend or colleague.
Register for your PRP -- Platelet-Rich Plasma CME Online Training Now…
Why Choose PracticalCME?
Excellence in CME Training Since 2008