Showing all 2 results
Evidence-Based Weight Loss, Ketosis Diet CME Certification Training Course for Bariatric Providers. Course includes discussion of popular Hormone-Aided Ketosis Diets
The number one complaint among our patients is weight gain and the inability to lose weight and keep it off effectively. The supplement industry makes over 50 million dollars a year offering solutions yet no pill has ever been shown to cause permanent weight loss. This course only presents evidence-based topics which will work with your patients. The course contains over 200 citations from the medical literature. Highlights of the course include…
- Discussion of Food Addictions and How to Treat Them
- The Role of Exercise as both a Help and Hindrance to weight loss
- Understanding Macronutrients and How to Build a Healthy Menu
- The Importance of Sleep in Weight Loss
- Problems and Limitations With Current Pharmaceuticals
- How to Select an Effective Meal Replacement for Your Practice
- Detailed Information on Implementing an Effective Hormone-Aided Ketosis Diet in Your Practice
No proprietary, multi-level, or other expensive substances are recommended in this training. This course has no sponsors. Customizable patient information forms, consents, and sample menus for our recommended ketosis diet are included. Courses are taught live, as a live internet simulcast, or included at no charge with the purchase of selected live dates for our Saliva Testing/BHRT Course. The course is also available online as a fully interactive streaming presentation with email support from our faculty. So no matter how you train, you have nothing to lose. Your patients need this service and there is no better time to implement it than NOW!
If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
- Obesity By the Numbers
- Why Obesity is the Greatest Epidemic of our Time
- Obesity and Quality of Life
- Obesity and Illness
- Myths and Misconceptions about Dieting
- Why Calorie Counting is Not Enough
- Why Scale Weight is not the Best Indicator of Success
- BIA Body Composition Testing
Obesity Behind the Scenes
- Genetics of Obesity
- Sleep Deprivation and Weight Gain
- Food Addiction Hypothesis
- Why We Crave Certain Foods
- Why We Eat When We are Not Hungry
- How Exercise Can Cause Weight Gain or Weight Loss
- Sensible Exercise Guidelines
Pharmaceuticals and Supplements
- Historical Agents
- Prescription Stimulants
- Off Label Pharmaceuticals
- New FDA-Approved Agents
- Agents in the Pipeline
- OTC Supplements
- Why Caffeine Does Not Work
Analysis of Popular Diets
- Counting Calories
- The Low-Fat Mistake
- Low-Carb, High-Fat
- Low Glycemic Diets
- Low-Carb, High-Protein
- Ketosis Diets
- How to Achieve Ketosis Safely
- Physiology of Ketosis to Burn Fat
- How H-C-G is used in Ketosis Protocols
- Meal Replacements
- Toxins and Obesity
- Nutritional Cleansing
Practice Tips and Tricks
- Billing Insurance
- Incorporating BHRT into Weight Loss
- Pricing and Packaging Services
- SEO Tricks to Move Your Website Up in the Rankings
Q&A and Discussion
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 7.25 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Showing all 3 results
VIDEO COURSE Evidence-Based Weight Loss and HCG Diet (7.25 credits)$1,295.00 Add to cart
BHRTWt. LossNT/GIOn SaleSale!%Off24Save $600600$600$
VIDEO WELLNESS BLOCK (SAVE $600) Choose Any 2 Wellness Video Courses (BHRT, Weight Loss, NT/GI)
BHRTWt. LossNT/GIOn SaleSale!%Off28Save $1,0001000$1000$
VIDEO WELLNESS TRIPLE (SAVE $1,300) All 3 Wellness Video Courses (BHRT, Weight Loss, NT/GI)
$3,585.00Add to cart
Weight Loss Certification Training in Weight Loss CME Courses for
Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. Ketosis Diet Training.
Bio-Identical Hormone Training, Weight Loss and Ketosis Diet Training, Neurotransmitter Training, Leaky Gut Training.
Live Ketosis Diet CME, Medical Weight Loss Training, Medical Weight Loss Certification.
SINCE 2008, PRACTICALCME HAS BEEN THE LEADER IN SMALL-GROUP LIVE TRAINING COURSES AND ONLINE VIDEO COURSES IN POPULAR AESTHETIC AND WELLNESS SERVICES OFFERING CME CREDIT AND CERTIFICATION TO HUNDREDS OF DOCTORS, NURSE PRACTITIONERS, PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS, AND NURSES.
Bioidentical Hormone Certification Training Course covers how to accurately test (using saliva and blood) the Male, Female, Adrenal, and Thyroid and treat the most common imbalances. This Bioidentical Hormone Training Course covers all aspects of hormone replacement including the use of Testosterone, Cytomel, and the treatment of Adrenal Fatigue. The course even includes customizable office forms and advertising materials to help you implement this service into your practice. This course is approved for up to 8.25 CME Credit Hours.
Our Weight Loss Certification Training Course trains you in every possible approach to the obese patient. The Weight Loss Training Course includes Ketosis Diet Certification and has all of the forms and protocols necessary to start offering this diet in your office. This Course is approved for up to 7 CME credit hours.