Start Your Own Office Compounding Pharmacy for BHRT Creams and for Sublingual Ketosis Diet Adjunctive Hormones. Profit margins on products are 85% or more.
It is legal, safe, and effective to add a non-sterile compounding lab to your physician office in over 40 states. This can present an incredible return on investment for providers who are ramping up their BHRT practice and Weight Loss using Hormone-aided Ketosis Diets. This Video-Only Course contains all of the information and protocols you need to get started. All you need is at least a 60 square foot room and around $8,000 to invest in equipment and supplies. Our course does the rest…
- Full-Length Streaming Online Course sent immediately upon registration.
- Clickable links to supply lists (with active links to the exact item at each vendor).
- Complete protocols for making all of the following BHRT creams
- Estriol Vaginal Cream
- Progesterone Cream
- Testosterone Cream
- Multi-Hormone Creams custom dosed to each patient
- Full length videos outline the process of making and packaging each item
- Referral to a national pharmacy training program which will spend a day hands-on at your site and manage your dispensing software to ensure proper reporting of controlled substances.
To be certain that you reside in an eligible state, please go to your state’s medical board and pharmacy board’s websites and watch our FREE preview course. This course covers the manufacture of compounding creams in the entire dosage range that we teach in our BHRT course. If you have not taken that course, it is strongly suggested that you order that course first where you will be given an opportunity to add the Compounding course at a discount.
If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
- Definition of Compounding
- Laws Regarding Compounding
- State Rules on Office Compounding
- USP 795 vs 800
SETTING UP YOUR OFFICE
- Equipment to Purchase with Ordering Links
- Disposable Supplies to Purchase with Ordering Links
PERFORMING THE SERVICE
- Measuring and Weighing
- Mixing hormones and cream bases
- Estriol Vaginal Cream
- Progesterone Creams
- Testosterone Creams for Men
- Multi-Hormone Custom Creams for Women
- Dispensing into metered dose containers
- Making Sublingual Hormone for Ketosis Diets
- Labeling and Reporting
- Handling Refills
- Record-Keeping and Laboratory Maintenance
Office Compounding for BHRT custom creams and Ketosis diet sublingual hormone.
Learn how to add a compounding dispensary to your office for Bioidentical hormone prescriptions
This office compounding video training course gives the BHRT provider all of the necessary tools and protocols to add a compounding dispensary to the office and make compounded creams consisting of Estradiol, Estriol, Progesterone, and Testosterone in addition to Sublingual HCG.
This course is a companion to our Saliva Testing and Natural Hormone Balancing Live or Video CME Training Program. The dosing and protocols follow the suggestions from this course.