VIDEO COURSE Introduction to Office Liposuction and Tumescent Anesthesia (8 credits)$1,295.00Add to cart
- BTX/FillerScleroPRPOn SaleSale!%Off34Save $1,3001300$1300$
VIDEO INJECTION TRIPLE (SAVE $1,300) — All 3 Aesthetic Video Courses (BTX/Filler, Sclerotherapy, PRP)
$3,895.00Add to cart
- BTX/FillerScleroPRPOn SaleSale!%Off24Save $600600$600$
VIDEO INJECTION BLOCK (SAVE $600) Choose Any 2 Aesthetic Video Courses (BTX/Filler, Sclerotherapy, PRP)
The Only Online Curriculum in Office Tumescent Liposuction for Providers to Learn the Basics of Tumescent Liposuction prior to further Hands-On Training
Since 2008, PracticalCME has offered the most comprehensive classroom training course on Tumescent Theory and the basics of performing liposuction in the office. The course also details specific instruction for using VASER ultrasonic or Laser technologies during your cases. This course is a must for anyone interested in adding tumescent liposuction to their practice prior to purchasing equipment and taking a hands-on course. The course places specific emphasis on ….
- Full-Length narrated videos of VASER and Tumescent Laser Lipo Cases
- Complete training in the pharmacokinetics of tumescent lidocaine and drug interactions
- Sample, editable consent forms, supply lists, and tumescent calculation charts can be downloaded directly from the course
- Basic patient evaluation protocols
- Information on setting up your office and complying with state and local laws
- Nursing Training module covering all aspects of tumescent liposuction nursing
This video course is a prerequisite for any provider who wishes to train with PracticalCME in Tumescent Liposuction Hands-On training. Many training proctors around the country also use this course as a prerequisite for any of their on-site hands-on trainings. Taking this online classroom course does NOT qualify the provider to perform solo liposuction cases without being proctored first.
If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
At the end of this initial Online/Video portion of our Liposuction training course, participants will be ready to…
- Describe the history of liposuction and development over time
- Understand the differences between wet, superwet, and tumescent anesthesia
- Describe the pharmacokinetics of lidocaine when used in tumescent anesthesia
- Note drug interactions with lidocaine that require dose adjustment.
- Plan lidocaine tumescent dosages for any body area
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of different technologies
- Water Jet
- Understand the approach to different body areas
- How to avoid complications unique to certain body areas
- Proper techniques and specific areas of caution for all body areas
- Setting up your office
- Marketing liposuction
- NARRATED CASE VIDEOS
- VASER of Abdomen
- Microcannula of Saddlebags
- Multi-cannula infusion technique
- 2-HOUR NURSING CURRICULUM
- Pre-op evaluation and skills
- Intra-operative role for all technologies
- Garment selection and post-op patient care
- Instrument care and Biohazard considerations
This component of our liposuction training curriculum is offered on video only. After completion of the post-test, the participant will be eligible to take hands-on Liposuction training suitable for their equipment and level of experience in the field.
VASER Liposuction Training Tumescent Liposuction Training Course. Includes Liposuction Nursing Curriculum. VASER Training.
Liposuction Training VASER Training Video Online Course with Narrated Teaching Videos of actual cases and complete instruction on tumescent theory, approaching different body areas, setting up your office, and training your nursing staff.
VASER Liposuction Basic Office Training on an online video course. This trains both physicians and a nurse in Tumescent Liposuction. This basic video course prepares the doctor and the nurse for hands-on