- BTX/FillerScleroPRPOn SaleSale!%Off24Save $600600$600$
VIDEO INJECTION BLOCK (SAVE $600) Choose Any 2 Aesthetic Video Courses (BTX/Filler, Sclerotherapy, PRP)
- BTX/FillerScleroPRPOn SaleSale!%Off34Save $1,3001300$1300$
VIDEO INJECTION TRIPLE (SAVE $1,300) — All 3 Aesthetic Video Courses (BTX/Filler, Sclerotherapy, PRP)
$3,895.00Add to cart
VIDEO COURSE Cosmetic Uses of PRP — PRP Facelift and Facial (6.75 credits)$1,295.00Add to cart
Learn The Cosmetic Uses of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) on the Face in the First CME Training Course Ever On This Subject. This Course also includes extensive Training on Using Microneedling along with PRP. These procedures are known as the PRP Facelift and the PRP Facial among other branded names.
This CME Training Course Debuted in 2014 and has been revised every 6 months to include the latest research on the subject with dozens of citations and live links to full-text peer-reviewed articles on this exciting new subject. This course covers everything you will need to add cosmetic PRP to your existing practice of BTX-A and Facial Fillers…
- Full Protocols for both the PRP Facial and PRP Facelift
- Combining PRP and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers in the Same Treatment
- Review of All FDA-Approved PRP Isolation Equipment
- Basic Science Behind PRP and How to Activate PRP
- Customizable Consent Forms and Patient Instruction Forms
- Extensive Training in Microneedling With or Without PRP
In addition to protocols for the PRP Facelift and Facial, we also present some commonly used protocols for PRP in Scar Revision, Scalp Rejuvenation, Breast/Nipple Rejuvenation, and Hand Rejuvenation.
Most providers of this new service have learned it by studying protocols. The actual injection technique is simpler than doing BTX or Dermal Fillers. However, it is strongly recommended that any provider taking this course is already skilled at doing Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers on the face prior to adding PRP to your practice. Providers who have taken this video course and have experience with dermal fillers have all been able to seamlessly integrate PRP into their practices.
The streaming course includes video clips of the procedure and the instructors are always available by phone and email for questions after the course. We are committed to your success. If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
Great job on the video Cosmetic Uses of PRP Course. You provide the clinical research that backs us up and gives us the precedent for adding this very new procedure. You always emphasize safety every step of the way. I loved the consent forms that I could edit and use in my practice. The marketing ideas were also very helpful. I feel like I am well-taught, organized and ready to add this procedure to my practice right now. I highly recommend this PRP course to anyone. Thanks again.
— K.E. MD Arkansas
- Understand the Definition of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Learn the growth factors present in platelets and their functions
- Review the FDA-approved PRP isolation devices
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Each
- Differences between 1.7x and 4x or higher platelet counts
- How and Why to “Activate” PRP
- Benefits of PRP in the medical literature
- Medical/Wound Healing Indications
- Review of Literature regarding cosmetic indications
- Face lifting and filling
- Skin tone and uniformity
- Hair Regrowth
- Cosmetic PRP Facelift Technique and Protocols
- Patient Assessment
- Planning the Treatment
- Volumes of PRP and HA Filler Calculations
- Performing the Procedure
- Cosmetic PRP Facial Technique and Protocols
- Review of Microneedling Devices
- Literature review of Microneedling
- Microneedling protocols
- Aftercare and Skin Products to Avoid
- Using PRP for other Body Areas
- Scalp Rejuvenation Protocols
- Hand Rejuvenation Protocols
- Cosmetic PRP Breast Atrophy/Nipple Protocols
- PRP Scar revision Protocols
- Marketing Your New Service
- Bundling Your Service With BTX and Dermal Fillers
Platelet-Rich Plasma Certification, Cosmetic PRP Facelift Training, PRP Facial Training for
Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
CME-accredited Cosmetic Platelet-Rich Plasma Training, Botox Training, Dermal Fillers Training, Cosmetic Uses of Platelet-Rich Plasma PRP Training.
Platelet-Rich Plasma PRP Certification Training including PRP Facelift Training and PRP Facial Training Certification allows you to treat the face with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) safely and effectively with the only CME approved Certification course. This course is approved for up to 7 CME credit hours. The course is available on video, online simulcast, or live.
The Botox Certification Training Course also combines live hands-on training and video learning for the best results. Learn how to treat upper and lower face wrinkles with Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin safely and effectively. You can take both the Botox and Dermal Fillers Training Certification together, or just take the Botox Certification course alone. Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero. This course is approved for up to 9 CME Credit Hours.