VIDEO COURSE Botox and Dermal Fillers Basic & Advanced (9 credits)$1,295.00Add to cart
- BTX/FillerScleroPRPOn SaleSale!%Off24Save $600600$600$
VIDEO INJECTION BLOCK (SAVE $600) Choose Any 2 Aesthetic Video Courses (BTX/Filler, Sclerotherapy, PRP)
- BTX/FillerScleroPRPOn SaleSale!%Off34Save $1,3001300$1300$
VIDEO INJECTION TRIPLE (SAVE $1,300) — All 3 Aesthetic Video Courses (BTX/Filler, Sclerotherapy, PRP)
$3,895.00Add to cart
- BTX/FillerBTX Only
VIDEO COURSE Botox ONLY Basic & Advanced (6 credits)$995.00Add to cart
Botox BTX-A and Dermal Fillers Online Certification Training Video Course
PracticalCME’s video training course is an integral part of our live FAST TRACK hands-on certification training. For providers who do not need any hands-on instruction, this video covers all of the same material and protocols as the FAST TRACK live course. The video course contains clips of actual treatments and customizable downloadable consent forms. This course is ideal for a provider who has already performed these treatments but needs a refresher or additional certification. Providers who order the video and then wish to add-on the hands-on date may do so for a $600 additional fee anytime in the 12 months after purchasing the video course.
Providers who wish to learn BTX-A without Dermal Fillers can register for only that portion of the video course at a reduced tuition rate.
If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
Introduction to Static and Dynamic Wrinkles
- Summary of facial changes with aging
- Psychology and Social aspects of facial aging
- Review of non-invasive facial procedures
- The market for these services
- Facial Skin anatomy
- Facial Muscle anatomy and physiology
- What is it Botulinum Toxin?
- History of Use
- FDA approved indications for use
- Off-Label uses
- Reconstitution and Dilution
- Choosing the right syringe to use
- Patient consent
- Virtually Painless Injection Techniques and Dosage
- Central Brow
- Crow’s Feet
- Lower Lid wrinkles
- Brow Lift
- Bunny Lines
- Upper Lip Wrinkles
- Gummy Smile
- Touching Up
- Types of Fillers
- FDA approved Indications
- Patient consent
- Depth of Injection Protocols (Superficial vs. Mid vs. Deep Dermis)
- Dental Blocks and Local Anesthetics
- Virtually Painless Injection Techniques and Dosage Protocols
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette Lines
- Lip Augmentation
- Mouth corners
- Smoker’s lines
- Forehead wrinkles at rest
- Touching Up
- Using Layered Treatments Successfully
- Managing Complications
Practice Building Tips and Tricks
- Introducing a new service
- Website SEO
- Using Daily Deal sites to attract new patients
- Pricing and Specials
THIS ACTIVITY HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 9.0 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Botox Certification, Dermal Filler Certification, Botox Hands-On Training, Botox CME Training for
Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
CME-accredited Botox Training, Dermal Fillers Training. Hands-on Live Botox Certification
The Botox Certification Training Course also combines live hands-on training and video learning for the best results. Learn how to treat upper and lower face wrinkles with Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin safely and effectively. You can take both the Botox and Dermal Fillers Training Certification together, or just take the Botox Certification course alone. Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero. This course is approved for up to 9 CME Credit Hours.
Platelet-Rich Plasma PRP Certification Training including Vampire Facelift CME Training Certification allows you to treat the face with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) safely and effectively with the only CME approved Certification course. The course is available on video, online simulcast, or live.