Neurotransmitter Training & GI Testing CME Online Certification
The ONLY CME-Approved Training Course for Neurotransmitter Testing and Treatment PLUS Bonus “Leaky Gut” GI Testing Training and BONUS Sections for Food Addiction Management using Neurotransmitter Testing
PracticalCME has the ONLY Neurotransmitter Training and Leaky Gut CME that Offers…
This highly advanced course is ideal for providers who already practice BHRT and/or Weight Loss and need additional information to help their most difficult patients. Neurotransmitter imbalances and GI Stress caused by poor diet and food intolerances are a leading barrier to weight loss and creator of persistent symptoms like fatigue, cravings, bloating, and even sleep disturbances. This course includes the latest evidence-based information on….
- Roles of GABA, Glutamate, Epinephrine, Norepinephrine, Dopamine and Acetylcholine in our system.
- How to test for the above neurotransmitters in urine
- Accurate Neurotransmitter questionnaire is provided to help you diagnose your patients most clinically significant deficiencies.
- The real “skinny” on Probiotics and “Leaky Gut” syndrome with testing and treatment protocols
- Printable treatment protocol and summary charts.
This testing and treatment can differentiate you from your competition in areas where there are an oversupply of BHRT or providers or Weight Loss clinics in your area. This testing really connects with your most motivated patients who really what to know the far reaching effects of stress on their delicate systems. If you have any further questions about this course, please Email our Medical Director.
Beyond BHRT: Neurotransmitter and GI Stress Testing and Treatment
At the end of this training course the participant will:
- Understand the structure and function of the 7 major body neurotransmitters.
- Learn the synthesis pathways and regulatory mechanisms behind neurotransmitter production:
- Influence of major hormone imbalances on neurotransmitter function
- Influence of stress and menopause/andropause on neurotransmitters
- Fully understand the role of:
- How SSRI drugs affect serotonin balance
- Learn how substances and drugs affect the levels of major neurotransmitters
- Learn the role of neurotransmitter expression in certain personality types and personality disorders
- Diagnosis of neurotransmitter imbalances using:
- Urine neurotransmitter testing
- Strengths, limitations, and confounding variables behind testing
- Learn the role of Alcohol and Caffeine on neurotransmitter balance
- Test interpretation
- Treatment protocols
- Special protocols for patients already on neurotransmitter altering medications
- Digestive system anatomy and physiology review
- Review of composition and function of GI tract bacterial biofilms
- Understand the role of the enteric nervous system and its neurotransmitter balance
- Review the state of the art with regard to:
- IBD vs IBS
- Gluten Allergy
- Understand the role of probiotics in medicine
- Learn the significance of and treatment protocols for the following stool tests:
- Bacteria and Yeast Culture
- Short Chain Fatty Acids
- Elastase, Lysozyme, and Lactoferrin
- Case Studies
- Setting up your practice
Neurotransmitter CME Training Leaky Gut Training CME Courses for
Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
Learn Neurotransmitter Testing Training, Food Addiction Testing and Treatment, GI “Leaky Gut” Testing Training. 9 CME Credits
Our newest wellness course is the perfect addition to any busy BHRT or Weight Loss practice. Neurotransmitter and GI Testing Certification Training Course gives the provider all of the tools necessary to help the most difficult patients treat their persistent symptoms and food addiction issues that may be caused by neurotransmitter imbalances and/or GI Leaky Gut stress. It is the only CME approved course of its kind on this subject matter.
Bioidentical Hormone Certification Training Course covers how to accurately test (using saliva and blood) the Male, Female, Adrenal, and Thyroid and treat the most common imbalances. This Bioidentical Hormone Training Course covers all aspects of hormone replacement including the use of Testosterone, Cytomel, and the treatment of Adrenal Fatigue. The course even includes customizable office forms and advertising materials to help you implement this service into your practice. This course is approved for up to 8.25 CME Credit Hours.
Our Weight Loss Certification Training Course trains you in every possible approach to the obese patient. The Weight Loss Training Course includes Ketosis Diet Certification and has all of the forms and protocols necessary to start offering this diet in your office. This Course is approved for up to 7 CME credit hours.
Reserve Your Seat Now
What’s New at PracticalCME Medical Training
PracticalCME voted a 2019 Card Member Favorite
Since our inception in 2008, PracticalCME has prided itself in providing value for online and small-group hands-on CME. We are honored to be chosen by AMEX card members for 2019.Read More -->
PracticalCME Selected by PDOThreadLiftTraining.com as a Partner
http://pdothreadlifttraining.com has selected PracticalCME as a trusted partner for providing PDO Thread Lift CME online and live hands-on training.Read More -->
PracticalCME BTX/Filler Course Now 10 CME Credits
The BTX/Filler FAST TRACK(TM) online/live course has just been awarded a record-high 10 CME credit hours, effective October 25, 2019. This reflects our continued commitment to revising and expanding our online and live content continuously so your courses are always up to date.Read More -->
Botox® and Dermal Fillers: Everything You Should Know
Botox® and dermal fillers are often discussed in the same sentence and trained in the same classes, but their uses are very different. In that respect, it’s important that you know the difference properly so that you can choose the right procedure for your own needs. What Exactly is Botox®? Essentially, Botox® stands for the … Continue reading Botox® and Dermal Fillers: Everything You Should KnowRead More -->
Why Learn Cosmetic PRP?
PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma and the treatment has been used in medicine for decades already. Essentially, the positive effects of the treatment focus on wound healing and tissue repair and rejuvenation. This makes the treatment PRP highly efficient when it comes to cosmetic purposes. The treatment is very useful in different medical areas … Continue reading Why Learn Cosmetic PRP?Read More -->
Advantages of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
Hormone therapy, which is also known as hormone replacement therapy, has been used for decades by aging women to reduce the chances of developing heart disease and brittle bones while also combating common symptoms of menopause (such as mood swings, vaginal dryness, and hot flashes). Does your practice have any experience in delivering hormone therapy? … Continue reading Advantages of Bioidentical Hormone TherapyRead More -->
Why You Should Learn Cosmetic Sclerotherapy
Even though there have been several recent challenges that the global economy has had to face, the overall job market for medical practitioners trained in various cosmetic treatments continues to expand. As a matter of fact, nearly 16 million minimally invasive aesthetic procedures were performed in just the United States last year. Together, these treatments … Continue reading Why You Should Learn Cosmetic SclerotherapyRead More -->